ARK: COLLECTORS EDITION (without game) AVAILABLE NOW!

Chris

• Administrator
20 hours ago, Moonfae said:

Am sadly still unable to order it as the system doesn't allow an FPO shipping option for overseas military.

Can you shoot me an email at store@studiowildcard.com with your address and I'll sort it out for you. Fedex does ship to FPO addresses so I need to look at it in our backend.

Thanks!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Pommer said:

So for 1 it’s $50 to ship to oxford in uk for two it’s $67 anyone in south east uk wanna share a order? I can drop off anywher within hour of oxford. Pm me 

Not sure if you did the math but, (67 / 2) - 50 = $16.50, does it really worth 2 hours drive (1 hour to go, 1 to come back)? Without mentioning the gas. I personally wouldn't bother but great idea nonetheless! :)

4 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Not sure if you did the math but, (67 / 2) - 50 = $16.50, does it really worth 2 hours drive (1 hour to go, 1 to come back)? Without mentioning the gas. I personally wouldn't bother but great idea nonetheless! :)

Depends where, I drive all over south east uk for work so could work out if they are on my routes. I’m tighter than a nuns whatsit so 16 bucks is still 16 bucks lol 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Pommer said:

Depends where, I drive all over south east uk for work so could work out if they are on my routes. I’m tighter than a nuns whatsit so 16 bucks is still 16 bucks lol 

Fair enough, was just mentioning it cause it felt not worthy but if it is on your route it definitely is. Good luck, and be careful of scammers! :)

10 hours ago, Pommer said:

Can you still see anything on there for the UK?

I go to the site, choose UK, the 'collectors edition' button is there and in 5 browsers on 3 different devices it does ... nothing.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Quetzal said:

Can you still see anything on there for the UK?

I go to the site, choose UK, the 'collectors edition' button is there and in 5 browsers on 3 different devices it does ... nothing.

No that's wrong, you go to playark.com and scroll down to where it says "DIGITAL SUPERFAN COLLECTOR’S EDITION". You don't go to the specific country page because you are buying it from the US not the specific country.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

No that's wrong, you go to playark.com and scroll down to where it says "DIGITAL SUPERFAN COLLECTOR’S EDITION". You don't go to the specific country page because you are buying it from the US not the specific country.

Ahh, I see. Thanks!

Just for anyone else thinking of buying it - it worked out at $121 using the cheapest shipping method which converted to around £91. Amazon UK are selling the game plus all these bits for £89.99

Been waiting on the my email telling me I am able to reorder the collectors edition (No the email was not sent  into my junk mail) only to by chance check the site to find out that its possible to order it. But now, whenever I click "Collectors Edition" the page does nothing, it goes to "http://playark.com/#tek" just like it did when there was no shipping avialable outside of the US. How have people been able to order these?

I also tried looking for what GP said a few posts above this, but that doesn't appear on my page either.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, LupaPup said:

Been waiting on the my email telling me I am able to reorder the collectors edition (No the email was not sent  into my junk mail) only to by chance check the site to find out that its possible to order it. But now, whenever I click "Collectors Edition" the page does nothing, it goes to "http://playark.com/#tek" just like it did when there was no shipping avialable outside of the US. How have people been able to order these?

I also tried looking for what GP said a few posts above this, but that doesn't appear on my page either.

I believe the website is being updated for the launch of Aberration later today. Once it is back up and running it should still be where I pointed out. I'll check when it is back again.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, LupaPup said:

An email was sent out to ALL email addresses that had ordered before. PlayArk.com will be going live again at 6AM PST today.

My box just arrived today - everything inside and nice

FedEx delivery to Brazil is not cheap and import taxes made it even more expensive, but hey they are very fast and safe - even calling on phone to confirm you're home.

Thought Mei Yin's box were better make (with some high-relief) :Jerbcry:  , the Island map and medallion are cool :Jerbfat: , and really loved the Helena's dossier book - having a rugged look, like it was hand made :Jerblove: . A pity it only covers the Island's dinos. Will hear the soundtrack soon.

May I suggest a future supplement release including SE and Rag dinos?

9 hours ago, Chris said:

An email was sent out to ALL email addresses that had ordered before. PlayArk.com will be going live again at 6AM PST today.

The only mail I received from Wildcard was the one stating I cancelled the order, and a reply as to why the order was cancelled when I asked. Its also saying my address is incorrect and can't be shipped to because the Zip doesn't match the address. However both are correct.

I got my box yesterday and I felt like a child on Christmas day opening a gift I waited all year for haha, I absolutely love everything in it, the necklace was a lot better quality than I hoped for as well.

My favorite item has to be the book, lovely leather and binding and the pages are wonderfully printed and so big as well, definitely something I'm treasuring for life.

Shipping made the cost double of what it was for my country, but it was worth it, this game has given me and my friends years worth of bonding and gaming together and I couldn't pass this up.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:30 AM, Chris said:

Can you shoot me an email at store@studiowildcard.com with your address and I'll sort it out for you. Fedex does ship to FPO addresses so I need to look at it in our backend.

Thanks!

I've sent you the email a few days ago, hopefully you got it. Tried again today just to see and still being told "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination."

• Administrator
19 hours ago, Moonfae said:

I've sent you the email a few days ago, hopefully you got it. Tried again today just to see and still being told "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination."

I did indeed, sorry for the late reply I've just been crazy busy with the Aberration launch. Ok so I checked with Fedex and they only allow shipping to FPO/APO addresses with their SmartPost product, however there is a weight limit (only small packages) and our 5.3lb box is unfortunately too big to use the service. :( 

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived