ARK: COLLECTORS EDITION (without game) AVAILABLE NOW!

Chris

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My order comes out to about $82.00. Definitely is a better price than its original release. Though, when I bought the game I bought with the season pass. That was 100 dollars. So the total would equal out to almost 200 for the entirety. Either way it’s a good idea I just wonder why flat out shipping is so high for a lot of other people. 

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Yup, it's shipped and sold from the US so all pricing is in USD.

as i presumed, but as an australian, we also have to list sales taxes etc etc and pricing must be in local currency,

just a thing where it said it was in USD would be very helpful as no indication otherwise would lead you to presume the website which AUTO FILLED i was in australia is pricing in AUD as well.

24 minutes ago, GhostlyCrowd said:

Reordered, was about 10 USD cheaper, I'm glad i finally got it ordered but for the 10 bux i would have just preferred to keep my original order and been able to give it to my brother for his bday instead of xmas. 

I just went to reorder. It would now cost me about $35 more to get it now than the order they cancelled. I think I will decline. Thanks for trying to save me money by charging me more

3 hours ago, Deaner said:

The new shipping is more expensive for Canada then before when it was with UPS. UPS was 30$ shipping whereas FEDEX is 40$ shipping. I would've rather had it before then waited all this time to spend more money

The original shipping was $38 for me (also in Canada). Now with Fed Ex, they want $73. I'm sure glad they went with Fed Ex! *rolls eyes*

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived