ARK: COLLECTORS EDITION (without game) AVAILABLE NOW!

Chris

• Wildcard Community
6 minutes ago, LukeCarville said:

hi please respond to this,i really want to but this and it says shipping world wide but it only gives me the option to order to united states.please help

We're still trying to get things set up for better shipping rates outside of the United States.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Wildcard Community
1 minute ago, LukeCarville said:

thx but its not the rates its the fact that it wont give me the option to order to nz,or is that what you mean im a bit confuzled at the momment sorry

Yes, as stated in the first post of this thread international shipping is currently on pause until we can negotiate for better shipping.

Good news peeps! I just finished a meeting with Fedex and our new International Shipping rates will be going live on PlayArk.com for the Collectors Edition within the next couple of days. Those that previously ordered will get an email before I set it live.
I was almost at completing my order before it was on hold for shipping oytside of US. Will I receive an email or not and just have to wait for the announcement.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, KioraNashi said:
4 hours ago, Chris said:
Good news peeps! I just finished a meeting with Fedex and our new International Shipping rates will be going live on PlayArk.com for the Collectors Edition within the next couple of days. Those that previously ordered will get an email before I set it live.

I was almost at completing my order before it was on hold for shipping oytside of US. Will I receive an email or not and just have to wait for the announcement.

If you didn't place an order, your details are most likely NOT saved in our system.

• Volunteer Moderator
46 minutes ago, DLCProphet said:

no collector edition for UK region GG

Pay attention to the previous post....

22 hours ago, Chris said:

On 11/20/2017 at 8:28 PM, Chris said:

It's a couple of days later, will it be available today

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived