ARK: COLLECTORS EDITION (without game) AVAILABLE NOW!

Chris

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/28/2017 at 9:21 PM, Darkintellect said:

How many of those people have the required wealth, equipment and infrastructure?

Let's see, population of the USA is 323 million, Europe is 743 million.

The population of Europe alone outnumbers the USA by more than 2 to 1.  India and China are poor, but there are still hundreds of millions of people there with computer and internet access.  Hundreds of millions. Then the population of Japan, Canada, Australia and NZ is another 200 million, and we haven't even touched on SE Asia yet, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia & the Philippines etc...   127 million people in Mexico (69 million of whom have the internet).

South America has over 420 million people of which 278 million people have internet access.  There are over 3.8 Billion people in the world with access to the internet.   3.8 Billion, and only about 270 million people in the USA have internet access.  More people in South America are on the internet than in the USA.

So to answer your question, lots do.  And lots of them wanted to buy the CE of ARK.

Don't believe all the propaganda you are being shown, question things, learn stuff.  It's a big world and the USA is not it's leader, just one of many big players. Treat us with respect and you get respect back, treat us poorly and you lose respect.

• Administrator
On 10/27/2017 at 10:08 AM, GhostlyCrowd said:

So why is my refund from you guys about $7 dollars less then what i pad? 

We refunded you the exact amount in USD that we received in payment. If the exchange rate has changed please contact your bank and they will resolve the issue.

I just noticed the advertisement and ordered mine. I want to thank the Ark team for listening to their fanbase and producing a version without the game. Hell, I'd have bought a second copy just to have Ark on DVD if they did that. It's why I own both an original release of GTA:SA and the last one they did with version 2.0 and the map and other stuff.

Again, thanks! Ark has provided me with many hours of enjoyment since the EA stages of the game, and even a little frustration *cough*flyer nerf*cough*, and I plan on playing for the foreseeable future.

On 10/29/2017 at 11:11 AM, ONEadmin said:

Let's see, population of the USA is 323 million, Europe is 743 million.

The population of Europe alone outnumbers the USA by more than 2 to 1.  India and China are poor, but there are still hundreds of millions of people there with computer and internet access.  Hundreds of millions. Then the population of Japan, Canada, Australia and NZ is another 200 million, and we haven't even touched on SE Asia yet, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia & the Philippines etc...   127 million people in Mexico (69 million of whom have the internet).

South America has over 420 million people of which 278 million people have internet access.  There are over 3.8 Billion people in the world with access to the internet.   3.8 Billion, and only about 270 million people in the USA have internet access.  More people in South America are on the internet than in the USA.

So to answer your question, lots do.  And lots of them wanted to buy the CE of ARK.

Don't believe all the propaganda you are being shown, question things, learn stuff.  It's a big world and the USA is not it's leader, just one of many big players. Treat us with respect and you get respect back, treat us poorly and you lose respect.

It is a big world but is not about respect, is about $$$.

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived