ARK: COLLECTORS EDITION (without game) AVAILABLE NOW!

Chris

8 minutes ago, GhostlyCrowd said:

You guys are awful, I explicitly contacted you and asked you not to cancel the order i was fine paying what I was charged, and you went a head and did it anyways.  Yet again great customer service Wild Card.

Do you guys ever get tired of disappointing your end user or is it entertaining for you?

Truly pathetic customer service. I just checked and my order has now also been cancelled (up until a few minutes ago it was still good to go) The good news for Wild Card, this will open up one of their limited supply Collector's Editions, as I won't be making a second order. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Won't be fooling me a second time. Now if my Credit Card doesn't receive an immediate refund, I will be contacting Visa, as they don't mess around with things like this.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I'm really super bummed this was my guilt free birthday present to myself... I hope this doesn't sell out before i can purchase it again. I know you're trying to do us I solid by getting cheaper shipping... still super bummed on my birthday no less :( only thing that would make this Better is a hand delivered dossier by jat in a trex costume. :'( sooooo bummed

4 minutes ago, MyLifesLabyrinth said:

Guys I'm really super bummed this was my guilt free birthday present to myself... I hope this doesn't sell out before i can purchase it again. I know you're trying to do us I solid by getting cheaper shipping... still super bummed on my birthday no less :( only thing that would make this Better is a hand delivered dossier by jat in a trex costume. :'( sooooo bummed

If we've learned anything from wildcard they will say orders will be back up at XX date, then that date will hit and they will say they had issues and its pushed back, and then they will announce all stock is gone because they left ordering open for their US only instead of being FAIR and refunding all orders and closing purchases until they fix their HUGE oversight.   

Guys like me and you will get the shaft, but they wont care because they sold all their stock and still made the money on the product. 

2 minutes ago, Casanova said:

I will be sending out an email to all of those that placed orders, notifying them just before our International Shipping is enabled. 

How about reserving stock for forcefully cancelled orders? or allowing us to GO through with the order because shipping changes wont affect some of us more then a few dollars, like Canadians. 

5 minutes ago, Casanova said:

I will be sending out an email to all of those that placed orders, notifying them just before our International Shipping is enabled. 

This is REALLY not good enough guys..... I thought I had that CE on lockdown. you really broke my heart guys I feel super let down

and all of the super limited stock will now probably sell exclusively to US.... :eyeroll:

$105 shipping for 1 business day UPS to my place would be a bargain. iv used them sending stuff from aus to usa and its always there way before you think it would be. but now. unless there is WAY more than the stated VERY limited stock. internationals wont be able to get any..

3 minutes ago, Z0mbie said:

Not sure this comment was really warranted. Sometimes mistakes happen. At least Casanova is trying to do something about it.

Uh ?  are you the forum police or something ?

I made that comment long before Casanova  was trying to do something about it, and that comment amongst others is why Casanova IS doing something about it, unless we complain they wont know something is very wrong......

On 10/21/2017 at 2:19 AM, Casanova said:

**UPDATE: WE HEARD YOU AND TO MAKE IT FAIR FOR EVERYONE WE ARE CANCELLING ALL NON-US ORDERS. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH YOUR CANCELLATION AND REFUND DETAILS.

WE ARE WORKING WITH NEW INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COMPANIES TO FIND THE BEST POSSIBLE RATE AND WILL RE-ENABLE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. - I WILL BE SENDING OUT AN EMAIL TO EVERYONE THAT PREVIOUSLY ORDERED JUST BEFORE OUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS RE-ENABLED. **

Are you guy's trying to get deals worked out with FedEx or DHL as well for U.S. customers?

• Administrator

We have a limited number of the CE boxes shipping out of America. If we were doing a large roll out we'd have them in multiple shipping facilities around the world, thus we'd ship from the closest warehouse to you. However at this time that is not the case, so we are working with other shipping companies to get the rates as low as possible. Over the next couple of days we'll have those rates in place and people outside of the US will again be able to order.

On 10/24/2017 at 11:47 PM, Casanova said:

We have a limited number of the CE boxes shipping out of America. If we were doing a large roll out we'd have them in multiple shipping facilities around the world, thus we'd ship from the closest warehouse to you. However at this time that is not the case, so we are working with other shipping companies to get the rates as low as possible. Over the next couple of days we'll have those rates in place and people outside of the US will again be able to order.

Alrighty then!

Это слишком дорого за доставку 70 доллоров-как минимум 5тыс рублей плюс это стоит 5 тыс итого 10 тыс дороговато,хотя живу РФ РТ-Нижнекамск!

This is too expensive for the delivery of 70 dollors-at least 5,000 rubles plus it costs 5,000, 10,000 rubles a bit expensive, although I live in RF RT-Nizhnekamsk!

I live in Ukraine. As far as I understand I have no options to get the CE directly to my adress. So I must use some post services to ship it from a country it is available in. The questions are do all of the countries have English text? Or are the CE localized differently from country to country? My post service has a warehouse in Germany and USA. Is the CE that ships to Germany locations localized in English or German? What are the shipping rates to get it to a Germany location? What are the sizes and weight so I could calculate shipping cost from a warehouse to Ukraine? Or is it better to get it delivered to a USA warehouse and then get it across the ocean a little more expensive than from Germany but maybe anyway cheaper than using shipping to Germany from your location in USA?

On 10/21/2017 at 4:52 AM, ivadovich said:

Yeah me to, too bad because it looks really awesome.

It's not the book is cheaply made and the loot box is just a cardboard box I got the full collectors edition and paid full retail price from game stop. As soon as I got it i was pissed it cost them less than $5 American to make everything in the box. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

20 hours ago, GhostlyCrowd said:

If we've learned anything from wildcard they will say orders will be back up at XX date, then that date will hit and they will say they had issues and its pushed back, and then they will announce all stock is gone because they left ordering open for their US only instead of being FAIR and refunding all orders and closing purchases until they fix their HUGE oversight.   

Guys like me and you will get the shaft, but they wont care because they sold all their stock and still made the money on the product. 

Don't be sad spend your money on something else. The book is pleather glued to a plastic book. The box is just a printed cardboard box and the medallion is cheap plastic toy like something you find in mc McDonalds happy meal. The best thing is the cloth map and it's just silkscreen on cloth and already starting to peel off from the houston humidity. I bought best buy collectors edition for the release and pissed I spent $149 for this something with less than $10 american.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, thefusense said:

so people in europe are not able to buy this because youc an only choose the states as shipping adress? you guys know that a huge part of this community is european right

Please read the entire OP first, particularly the part in red font.

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived