ARK: COLLECTORS EDITION (without game) AVAILABLE NOW!

Chris

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Sphere said:

The pro with UPS is, that super fast shipping yo. The bad is, you are paying for a plane and world class processing facility. At least you have a super high chance of getting your package, and asap too.

UPS ground shipping is not super fast and the worst thing is the condition that your package comes in is always crushed or damaged in some way. FedEx has always been much better and faster here even with their cheapest shipping method.

23 hours ago, Casanova said:

Unfortunately on the UPS website it says: "Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted."

Is there a contractual obligation to ship via UPS? It seems wrong to preclude someone from purchasing your product (due to lack of shipping support) because they live at an overseas military base. 

2 hours ago, WolfeUK said:

Funny thing is i can get the old collectors edition with the game shipped to me for less than this, talk about Ark screwing up everything they touch........joke!

Indeed, it'd actually be cheaper for me to go buy the xbox or playstation version here. Throw the game away and keep the items...
*Feels the love as a PC user*

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, ONEadmin said:

So what does this mean for those of us who have already ordered and paid the OP price?  Does it get delivered? Does it get canceled? Does it vanish along with my money into the ether?

Are you an International customer? If so read the OP. If not, then this does not affect you.

4 minutes ago, ONEadmin said:

I am international, do I have to now reorder and hope I get one?  

Looks like exactly that, yes.

It was quite amusing, I was considering this but when I saw I could buy the special edition (incl. game) from Amazon UK for less than this would have cost, I closed the window. Hopefully you guys can find a better value shipping partner!

47 minutes ago, Casanova said:

Are you an International customer? If so read the OP. If not, then this does not affect you.

Cancelling the "non US" order does not make it fair for every one. Cancelling all orders and sorting it out so every one has a far chance at the stock is how you make it fair. 

Otherwise dont cancel my order, UPS shipping to Canada is the same as domestic USA orders.  and i dont want to have to reorder and deal with your mistakes. 

2 minutes ago, GhostlyCrowd said:

Cancelling the "non US" order does not make it fair for every one. Cancelling all orders and sorting it out so every one has a far chance at the stock is how you make it fair. 

Otherwise dont cancel my order, UPS shipping to Canada is the same as domestic USA orders.  and i dont want to have to reorder and deal with your mistakes. 

Better yet, refund us the difference, as  I See it I already bought one, I won one, instead of canceling and making me fight it out for a chance to re-buy what I already bought just refund me the difference in the shipping and let me keep what I already brought!

16 minutes ago, ONEadmin said:

Better yet, refund us the difference, as  I See it I already bought one, I won one, instead of canceling and making me fight it out for a chance to re-buy what I already bought just refund me the difference in the shipping and let me keep what I already brought!

Exactly this was a xmas gift for my brother and if I miss my chance to get it, well  it will put another notch in the belt of disappointment Wildcard has for me. 

On 21.10.2017 at 9:19 AM, Casanova said:

**UPDATE: WE HEARD YOU AND TO MAKE IT FAIR FOR EVERYONE WE ARE CANCELLING ALL NON-US ORDERS. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH YOUR CANCELLATION AND REFUND DETAILS.

WE ARE WORKING WITH NEW INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COMPANIES TO FIND THE BEST POSSIBLE RATE AND WILL RE-ENABLE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS.**

Thank you for looking for better ways to ship it.

I hope it's not going to be sold out, especially for the people who already ordered and got their orders canceled now. 

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived