ARK: COLLECTORS EDITION (without game) AVAILABLE NOW!

Chris

• Administrator

Hey guys,

I've just put a limited number of ARK: Collector's Editions on PlayArk.com for purchase. This is everything but the game and season pass, so all the cool Collector's items for those of you that already have the game!

http://playark.com

Collectors_edition_nogame_forum.jpg

We are shipping worldwide, but hurry as we don't have many left!

GO ORDER NOW!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possible suggestion that would save on postage also, have you considered only selling the Notebook on its own? Personally that and maybe the map is all I would want as the rest is really just a bit bloated and I can see why it costs so much to send. Id still pay $60 just for the book and map, but save on the postage. Im from Australia it wanted $105 USD for postage...

Wow.

I was really looking forward to this, the price is fine, but the shipping cost is wayyyyy too much. 92 $ no way I'm paying for this.

No surprise christmas present then, too bad.

Edit: almost forgot this has to go through customs and I'll have to pay taxes on top. So that would probably be another 40-50 euros. lol.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, dcrago said:

Even living in Ohio it's a bit much. Just shipping along is at $50, and I was looking forward for this.

I find that very hard to believe as we are shipping from California and orders that have been made from Boston are less than half that shipping cost.

Hey I would also love just the dossier and map. The other things just would take up too much room at my house. Books and naps in the other hand are cherished. Will you guys please make just the leather bound dossier and map available? For like half the price? Or perhaps a high quality paper edition of you suck to your limited edition guns? Pretty please? [emoji16]

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Moonfae said:

I live on a military base in Japan, sadly it doesn't seem the system to order recognizes an FPO address. Looks like I won't be able to even try and get this even though our mailing address is considered a US address.

Unfortunately on the UPS website it says: "Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted."

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived