WTB Season Pas But Allready Own Scorched

MrPetey

6 minutes ago, Teddansen said:

I got a discount on the Xbox... That was a few weeks ago though so I'm not sure if it's still on sale..

It would be nice to get a little extra since I've already bought scorched earth

Your little "extra" is not being charged twice.
The Seasonpass is nothing more then pre-ordering the expansions and automatically having them upon release.

I am curious about this with steam and pc since i am interested in buying the Season Pass as well. I tried to add it to my cart and went to checkout but there was no discount applied since i already own Scorched Earth. I just get the message telling me that i already own SE and wont get another copy of it. Does anyone know about this for Steam/PC?

2 hours ago, Zdread said:

I am curious about this with steam and pc since i am interested in buying the Season Pass as well. I tried to add it to my cart and went to checkout but there was no discount applied since i already own Scorched Earth. I just get the message telling me that i already own SE and wont get another copy of it. Does anyone know about this for Steam/PC?

It's showing the 33% off for me when signed in and no discount when signed out so the discount should still be showing up if you own SE. In other words, the discount for owning SE is the 33% you (should) see on the store page, and the lower ($29.99) price you pay; it will not show up "in the cart".

7 minutes ago, Uueerdo said:

It's showing the 33% off for me when signed in and no discount when signed out so the discount should still be showing up if you own SE. In other words, the discount for owning SE is the 33% you (should) see on the store page, and the lower ($29.99) price you pay; it will not show up "in the cart".

ah ok I do see that, i just thought it was like a sale or something. Thank You

9 hours ago, Olivar said:

Your little "extra" is not being charged twice.
The Seasonpass is nothing more then pre-ordering the expansions and automatically having them upon release.

Except I already paid for scorched earth when it first came out and now buying the season pass that includes scorched earth with the other new maps I'm essentially paying for it again...

Hence the "extra" comment 

On 21/10/2017 at 3:08 AM, Teddansen said:

Except I already paid for scorched earth when it first came out and now buying the season pass that includes scorched earth with the other new maps I'm essentially paying for it again...

Hence the "extra" comment 

You get the discount.
They are not on PS4 yet, but they are working on it

Archived