pvp Broodmother

Xzibit

Made some easy runs on gamma and decide to kill beta. At all 8 rexes with 100+ saddles 20k+/700+, 1 deodon with legendary saddle. Beat about 8\10 of this freaky spider health and lost everything))) Wont go on Beta with my best body armour no more:D

Thought beta is twice stronger than gamma but it isnt. It much stronger. In fact the most problem was that all spiders were eating my top rex with me from behind, so i couldnt move forward or backward and all HP get down pretty fast. 

Need few months more for new rex army:Rex:

• 2 weeks later...

Never go in short. You can take 20 dino's take 20 dino's. More DPS. It takes a little longer to raise the full 20 but not as long as raising and raising again and raising again. Medium Brood should be demolished with 80+ saddles, 19 rex, 1 Yuty. Rex 20k-25k hp, 700-800 melee. Yuty 70 saddle, 20k hp, 3k stam. 

That's how we did it on legacy and took no losses once with that set up. The biggest thing is surrounding her to get the max amount of DPS. That requires a small amount of patience. Move all your dino's to the back wall and allow her to come onto the platform. When she is, spy glass her and whistle attack target. Then just keep chomping. Every once in awhile to clear small spiders whistle aggressive then spy glass and whistle attack target again. The 3k stam on Yuty allows for consistent buff with no chance of stam drop and as long as it is in one of your Rex's butts it's fairly protected from the small spiders without being hit by the Broodmother. 

15 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Never go in short. You can take 20 dino's take 20 dino's. More DPS. It takes a little longer to raise the full 20 but not as long as raising and raising again and raising again. Medium Brood should be demolished with 80+ saddles, 19 rex, 1 Yuty. Rex 20k-25k hp, 700-800 melee. Yuty 70 saddle, 20k hp, 3k stam. 

That's how we did it on legacy and took no losses once with that set up. The biggest thing is surrounding her to get the max amount of DPS. That requires a small amount of patience. Move all your dino's to the back wall and allow her to come onto the platform. When she is, spy glass her and whistle attack target. Then just keep chomping. Every once in awhile to clear small spiders whistle aggressive then spy glass and whistle attack target again. The 3k stam on Yuty allows for consistent buff with no chance of stam drop and as long as it is in one of your Rex's butts it's fairly protected from the small spiders without being hit by the Broodmother. 

Thx mate! I`ll try this strategy!

What you can recommend for beating boss monkey?

4 hours ago, Xzibit said:

Thx mate! I`ll try this strategy!

What you can recommend for beating boss monkey?

Never got to Boss monkey but as we were getting to leave legacy we had Rex's we were statting to 45k hp/ 800+ melee with 86+ armor saddle. Some of my old Legacy pals said they took in 20 Rex's with 35k-40k against Alpha but none were ridden because of the Monkey's rock throws. They actually used 240+ dmg compound bows while letting the Rex's attack target. They beat him that way.

Another guy on here wrote that he tried it with high HP Rex's but only like 5 or 6 and high hp/dmg wolves and decimated the Monkey because it never aggroed on the wolves (guess it was focused on Rex's too much). 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Itrytoohard said:

Why are people stuck of Rexs for every boss fight . Try something different Megatheriums on brood is the way to go. 9 14k hp 500+ melee and a Yutyrannus and and it is gg made ez. Don't get why people just do Rex after Rex never changing. Think outside the box people.

It depends on what you hope to accomplish. if you just want/need the tek engrams and to farm element then go with what is tried and proven but if you just want to try a bunch of different ways then yeah Megatherium is a start and is a proven method at this point. Theri's on Dragon are also a proven method at this point. 

I hope to try Anky's on Brood at some point. Would love to try Bears against Monkey. With Dragon your options do start to get a bit limited since you need something with a little bit of height if he never fully lands plus that can fight off Dimoprhs and Ptera's. 

If your big focus is just different methods, that does sound fun but if it's about the Tek engrams and PvP domination, tried and true is the better way to go. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2017 at 2:56 PM, jhammoz said:

personally i found brood pointless because the payout was so little. if your grinding tek do manticore. we used to farm manticore with 5 rexs on hard. took maybe 5 minutes

Yeah but you can't get manti nor dragon stuck anymore and since you can't transfer element in its raw form it makes it limited farming. If you're on center or island you have to farm the other bosses for ammo/fuel. You can still farm manti for the biggest payout to make the items of course but it isn't as easy as it use to be. 

Archived