Obsidian gathering and Ankylosaurus

20GT

38 minutes ago, MaHaBe said:

65 15  is a Island with a Deep Water spot in middle, it is a lot like Herbivore Island on the "Island" Map.

But, it is loaded with Obsidian and Metal all over the island and in the water. Ankys there you can tame and just fly or boat it out from there.

That's where our tribe goes

2 hours ago, MaHaBe said:

65 15  is a Island with a Deep Water spot in middle, it is a lot like Herbivore Island on the "Island" Map.

But, it is loaded with Obsidian and Metal all over the island and in the water. Ankys there you can tame and just fly or boat it out from there.

I'm in the process of making a motorboat right now :)

What kind of threats does it contain? 

5 hours ago, MaHaBe said:

This is by far my favorite place on the map to farm obsidian, we have had to "move" several small tribes that tried to build up on this island due to the bountiful obsidian spawns there.

2 minutes ago, Panatheous said:

This is by far my favorite place on the map to farm obsidian, we have had to "move" several small tribes that tried to build up on this island due to the bountiful obsidian spawns there.

On that, the metal cave is unable to be built in should this be an issue for other people. 

On 10/20/2017 at 4:31 PM, Jabnlab said:

Best place now for metal and obsidian is in the new se desert area, i dont have the coords now but ill update when i get home. But it has more metal/obsidian then the other spots combined

Its right around 80 lat 65 lon, all around a plateau and theres a cave under the plateau with metal/obsidian too

I'll check it out 

On 10/20/2017 at 1:18 PM, AnAncientOrder said:

The island itself is safe with no large threats. The main issue would be rafts getting attacked by Leeds on the journey or when docked. Motorboat is the way to go to out run normal Leeds. 

I'm using my Arge to fly there. I'm writing a cronusmax script to make the long flight easier. (I'm not sure why the font is bigger) 

Archived