The Volcano

RxBilly

Well running two servers and one of them is  The Volcano map and made/deved  by  author/dev Sicco0803..

The map is awesome and nearly finished and its a big map with lots of biomes and caves/ruins..  I encourage folks to try it out ..

The dev is on top of everything and if there is any concerns/issues he is on top of it right away..

All i can say to Sicco0803 including the folks on my server a big thank you for this great map/work that you have done so far.

Cheers

Thanks RxBilly for the kind words. I do my best to fix issues right away if possible, i mean is a mod broken or something like that, you can remove the mod until it's fixed and continue playing. With a map it's a whole different story, so i try to test every update as good as i can, but it's really time consuming, but i'm glad that so many people like my map.

Enjoy playing.

Best Mike

16 hours ago, Sicco0803 said:

Thanks RxBilly for the kind words. I do my best to fix issues right away if possible, i mean is a mod broken or something like that, you can remove the mod until it's fixed and continue playing. With a map it's a whole different story, so i try to test every update as good as i can, but it's really time consuming, but i'm glad that so many people like my map.

Enjoy playing.

Best Mike

Yeah sometimes mods do break and i just remove them till they get fixed. As far as i seen the map dont have any issues, you are always on top of it and thank you for that . The folks on my servers love it they also transfer/switch between them since eventually one gets bored from a same map at times.

Thank again Mike

Archived