best way for kill the medium monkey with dinos?

wolfiire

We went with the usual,  17 REX, 1 x Yuty, 2 x Daedon.  Players riding Yuty and Daedons using Yuty courage/fear buffs and Daeodon healing.

Stick to the left on your way to the stairs to stop any tames falling into the pit to the right of the stairs, try get there quickly before the stinking ape comes down the stairs then just set the REX mob to aggressive and stay close enough with pigs/yuty to boost them.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, wolfiire said:

New Ones and thank you guys i gonna raise some rex and one yuty and try to find a good saddle for test it :D

The way i've done it is have someone (if you have more than yourself) ride a rex to attract the attention of the Monkey, let the monkey follow you across the bridge and have the rexs and yuty waiting at the spawn point for the Monkey to arrive. That way there is no risk of rex falling off the inner-side of the bridge.

As for being mounted on a Rex i haven't experienced the insta kills like Monkey used to do to mounted riders.

12 minutes ago, GP said:

The way i've done it is have someone (if you have more than yourself) ride a rex to attract the attention of the Monkey, let the monkey follow you across the bridge and have the rexs and yuty waiting at the spawn point for the Monkey to arrive. That way there is no risk of rex falling off the inner-side of the bridge.

As for being mounted on a Rex i haven't experienced the insta kills like Monkey used to do to mounted riders.

oh nice, thanks, i going to do it

Archived