Where can I find beavers on ragnarok

TheSnives

3 hours ago, TheSnives said:

It's kinda annoying that the wiki doesn't have spawn locations for dinos yet (I suppose it's cuz ragnarok isn't finished yet). Therefore I'm forced to ask here. I need a bunch of cementing paste and wood for my base so I need to farm some dams, so where can I find some beavers on ragnarok?

I googled ur topic title and find interesting result!

I think you forgot to google it, try again and if u feel lazy then i send you link of 3 search result:

1. Beaver Sanctuary | Ragnarok - ARK:Survival Evolved Map Wiki

2. Beaver Cave (Ragnarok) - Official ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki

3. Beaver Location on Ragnarok Map: Ark Survival Evolved Castoroidies

19 hours ago, BrankMeister said:

use the spawn map on the wiki:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Map_(Ragnarok)

it indicates the location of the 3 lakes that are absolutely teeming with beavers (around 25,35 ish).
If you get into a beaver dam there you will have a neat stampede of beavers on your tail.

Thanks this should be really useful.

16 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

I googled ur topic title and find interesting result!

I think you forgot to google it, try again and if u feel lazy then i send you link of 3 search result:

1. Beaver Sanctuary | Ragnarok - ARK:Survival Evolved Map Wiki

2. Beaver Cave (Ragnarok) - Official ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki

3. Beaver Location on Ragnarok Map: Ark Survival Evolved Castoroidies

Yeah the fact that you could just Google it shows how lazy I was when I posted this haha. Thanks to everyone for all the great tips though.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:50 PM, BrankMeister said:

use the spawn map on the wiki:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Map_(Ragnarok)

it indicates the location of the 3 lakes that are absolutely teeming with beavers (around 25,35 ish).
If you get into a beaver dam there you will have a neat stampede of beavers on your tail.

Technically there is four lakes, a little tiny one in the southeast under a waterfall.  What I do is take a wyvern and clear out all the trees around the lakes, then make a big circle hitting all four spots.  By the time you finish the fourth, the first has respawned dams.

Archived