Halloween Event?

hyde3378

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there...

Dont know if this has been asked before... couldnt find the topic anywhere...

But... Is Halloween going to be a thing?

I have absolutely no Halloween on any of the official maps I play on. I am on a PC, & I am playing single player games at the moment...Is it that single play games are not included with this event even though its on an official map?

Could someone tell me please. I feel soooooooooo left out...again

:Jerbcry:

2 hours ago, LittleRedReaper said:

As far as I understand they haven't said anything about it yet, and there is nothing wrong with single player, we all ark differently :)

Also single player has the events. I remember getting destroyed by a turkey in single player.

<shudder> the turkeys... I still have nightmares about the turkeys - but those are later just before the USA's Thanksgiving in late November. The Fear Evolved events the last two years were a few days before Hallowe'en as I recall. I think FE2 was actually a little late and caused a number of near revolts. :) Before they added the beavers collecting tombstones during fear evolved was an excellent source of cementing paste.

FYI - I only play single player too.

Don't hype Fear Evolved. Entire WC is working on Abberation, so it is likely we would get an apology announcement saying there would be no Fear Evolved, but they would do something special for Christmas Event on all platforms. However, last time they put such announcement they simply lied, consoles got pathetic substitute of Christmas event.

1 minute ago, Lewiatan said:

Don't hype Fear Evolved. Entire WC is working on Abberation, so it is likely we would get an apology announcement saying there would be no Fear Evolved, but they would do something special for Christmas Event on all platforms. However, last time they put such announcement they simply lied, consoles got pathetic substitute of Christmas event.

The Christmas stuff on PC wasn't all that great either as I recall. Mostly was just Raptor Claus dropping coal to be collected. The winter wonderland stuff is brutal though.

6 hours ago, Pendragon said:

So as you dont reply with a snide comment... I DONT have time to play anything other than Single Play maps... I am time poor...

I know how you feel...never have time to play on official or even unofficial servers. i play single player 90% of the time myself. As far as right now there has been no announcement about the halloween event yet.

7 hours ago, Alcarnique said:

The Christmas stuff on PC wasn't all that great either as I recall. Mostly was just Raptor Claus dropping coal to be collected. The winter wonderland stuff is brutal though.

You're right. I only remember Raptor Claus and coal (ridiculous amount of it) that was used to craft skins. Yeap, freezing temperatures were brutal to low level players. On side note I wish the temperature was consistent on all maps.

Archived