Halloween Event?

hyde3378

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, vapeur156 said:

Maybe I am not missing much with this event as a PC Single Player, but, nonetheless, I would have like Somebody from WC to officially says that the event is indeed not available for SP on PC. If it is, I have not been able to get it.

(PC Island no mods)

considering the Halloween update is a beta update only accessible to SERVERS.. yea, SP can not get it

7 hours ago, xDarKStaRx616 said:

We play on Official Rag as well. We noticed similar results with the cave drops, but definitely experienced better than norm with the land supply drops. Besides the obvious skins etc, in about 2 hours we collected 8 MC saddles and a ASC sword bp. Not sure if it actually mattered or not but the drops seemed "better" at night than during daytime. 

Nice. The highest quality item I pulled was a red drop 91 armor sarco saddle premade

15 hours ago, theronin said:

LOLLLL only noobs still need chitin hahahaha

You are a fool.  I gathered 20k chitin on an official server in 10 minutes at 1x by just going out front my base.  That beats any frog or dam hunting.  Next best thing is brood mother.  You are such a fool.  It's for bulk CP in chem bench, not for armor.  

well, even if all people are asking.... compared to the two Fear Evolved Events the last 2 years (in Eary Access time) this 'pseudo' event is a joke for a first event after release.

They should have release an event similiar to Fear Evolved or nothing - inmo - but not this kind of pseudo event. *sigh*
And beside of this, not all can play this event. Dedicated Nitrado server not, for example.

2 hours ago, Malfador said:

You are a fool.  I gathered 20k chitin on an official server in 10 minutes at 1x by just going out front my base.  That beats any frog or dam hunting.  Next best thing is brood mother.  You are such a fool.  It's for bulk CP in chem bench, not for armor.  

Dunno. We had some amazing asc BPs for chitin. Nerfed a bit, but 700 dura and 250 armor on each piece, use a level 100 crafting character and it gets pretty ridiculous.

We were hoping? Daring? the devs to make chitin armor repairable in your inventory. 

It would have been ugly for running caves as you would be collecting the mats to fix your armor in the cave itself. Just keep a few pounds of fiber on you.

Welp, it took less than an hour for me to get everything I wanted out of this year's event. All the bone costumes can be unlocked via achievements, there was no reason to do a spoopy alpha bone dinos this year. This toxic community would only complain that it's not a new event anyway. It's lose/lose for them and they obviously got bigger fires to address right now then planning a whole new event.

I agree, rubbish.

Studio Wildcard probably didn't had time to make a proper event.

I remember the good old times when trees changed color, we got gravestones, fog patches, pumpkins everywhere  and stuff.
This year it doesn't really feel like it PLUS one has to re-download a complete software branch to enable halloween instead of just having a simple parameter for the server binary.
Verily Awful!

Hai other survivors, i just want to know if you share my opinion about this haloween event.

All we got this year is just shuw up of extreme lazyness, its more like they made game harder, because this is not any event. 

Such wow, cave dinos now walks everywhere, break our armors, kill us and our pteradons since megalos bites and never let go, makes us slower and just annoy us or we get random attacks from sky (rip new or low players) Than we got long nights just so their megalos even work properly and some coldness? such wow, our event is making game impossible to walk around.

Honsetly i atleast expected some double event or 3x as they did when they wanted see which servers are active and which should be removed but no, actually 2x ended with update showing up. Not sure why would i waste 2 hours with some megalo 150 lvl taming, its just dissappointing since this event atleast give some taming chances.

oh and, this time they didnt even take work with remodelling beacons, so all we get are just faster spawning beacons, hunted like 30 and best i got was 130% damage pump shotgun(such wow :/)

And if you dont believe this isnt uncreative lazy piece of crap, look at this video from last year. Because it was something amazing.

+ not main menu design change either, which always looks so cool...

Archived