Halloween Event?

hyde3378

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest this is the worst Halloween Event, I mean raptoring Onyc everywhere? Yeah some skins are cool but I miss the "love" Wildcard put into the past events, with all the Bone Skin Raptors/Rex running around, the Zomdodo's chasing you, gravestones, being able to farm Pumpkins and decorate your Base with it. This event is just "Here you have 4 times longer nights cause it sucks, and less amount of daytime cause why not. Where is the love for your game guys, every Patch there was a Video showcasing stuff, every event had its own trailer. This is all gone now, now that people play your game, bought your game all that matters is reducing the player base to a somewhat acceptable amount to being able to handel Server-lag issues/taming cap issues. You closed a lot of Legacy Servers already, why dont you give us more officials? If you do not want to afford the servers let people buy stuff via microtransactions or some stuff, people will buy if you keep on handling the amount of lag and stuff.

I am really disappointed in which direction ARK is heading, yes I am hyped for Abberation, but seriously how long do you expect us to play with full servers? I do play a lot nowadays since we wanna rush to endgame asap, but we have to play o 4 diff. servers to being even able to breed our rexes. Just a shame :/

1 hour ago, FluffyDinoPartey said:

To be honest this is the worst Halloween Event, I mean raptoring Onyc everywhere? Yeah some skins are cool but I miss the "love" Wildcard put into the past events, with all the Bone Skin Raptors/Rex running around, the Zomdodo's chasing you, gravestones, being able to farm Pumpkins and decorate your Base with it. This event is just "Here you have 4 times longer nights cause it sucks, and less amount of daytime cause why not. Where is the love for your game guys, every Patch there was a Video showcasing stuff, every event had its own trailer. This is all gone now, now that people play your game, bought your game all that matters is reducing the player base to a somewhat acceptable amount to being able to handel Server-lag issues/taming cap issues. You closed a lot of Legacy Servers already, why dont you give us more officials? If you do not want to afford the servers let people buy stuff via microtransactions or some stuff, people will buy if you keep on handling the amount of lag and stuff.

I am really disappointed in which direction ARK is heading, yes I am hyped for Abberation, but seriously how long do you expect us to play with full servers? I do play a lot nowadays since we wanna rush to endgame asap, but we have to play o 4 diff. servers to being even able to breed our rexes. Just a shame :/

I have to totally agree here, the loading screen didn't change and i love the halloween music, had it even as ringtone for a while. nothing to decorate, no pumpkin decorations, carfing. i get easter skins, the dev hat cant be taken out of the drop, the pony tail hairstyles cant be used, even if consumed they dont show up at all. 

the last too years were way better, i guess the player base back then mattered more or they didnt have a money making dlc in the works. Right now they seem too busy with the "new delayed" expansion (brings more money) than to give us a good event. So as Fluffy said, worst event ever. 

1 hour ago, Eli said:

Bone costumes are now unlocks tied to achievements. This means that you can acquire them all year round so long as you've completed the necessary achievement.

there are some in the drops, and the achievements are horrible, cant be done in single player, need to get all stuff from cave for a pony tail, but half the caves on single player are empty and if i do on officials the achievements stay locked. 

2 hours ago, Z0mbie said:

ok...Thanks for the info... I'm more interested in the boosted loot drops and cosmetic changes... I already killed off the dodrex a few times last year so I'm not too concerned about that.

Yeah just been on a rag server where its working but its just beacons and sparsely spread spawns otherwise.

That said the Volcano mod map maker's Halloween event has been fun for the last week.

So to celebrate the holidays the update is to spawn the most dangerous dinos in land and sea? How are we suppose to enjoy the game? You cant even run on land with out losing your torp. Youll need a flyer at all times until this dumb update is gone. Honestly you guys make this game worst and worst. When other games use updates they make cool features. You guys make pointless adds. Who told you this was a good idea? Everyone in each server agrees this is the most pointless add. Thanks for ruining halloween

45 minutes ago, Sha said:

there are some in the drops, and the achievements are horrible, cant be done in single player, need to get all stuff from cave for a pony tail, but half the caves on single player are empty and if i do on officials the achievements stay locked. 

Alright, good to know.  Now if only the instructions for activating it on singleplayer actually included which files I have to edit other than the game.ini so I could raptoring activate it.

Yeah i just losted 2 argys and a wyvern. Im over this. For what reason did they think this would be fun. I dont even wanna play until this dumb update is over. Take this off man. No one likes it. You guys are ruining the game. And yep cant even collect resources. We have an underwater base and i get hit by those small sea creatures and i fet knocked out in 2 seconds. Such a happy halloween. Im playing something else until this is done. Stupid update.

This is the dumbest "event" ever.  Seriously devs just say you're too busy and not do an event.  I mean all you guys did was basically crank up difficulty and by difficulty I mean unnecessary annoyance to us vets and a complete rekt-fets for noobs.  Well at least you were smart enough not to do it during a Steam Sale.  Oh, right.  LOL

Archived