Halloween Event?

hyde3378

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so too. Loved the haloween events. Probably wont happen because of Aberation. But you never know, became even more hyped for a potential event with the teased fan art of the dodogriffin not long ago on twitter ! I would be hyped for that if it becomes a thing.

17 minutes ago, Dowers said:

It would Be nice for another few server wide dodorex hunts always good fun!  

Yeah, pretty sure the dodorex hunts was some of the best fun I have ever had on Ark :D

i really hope they add something new, since the bone costumes completly lost their uniqueness through the steam achievements for me.

I really hate that they arent special anymore. I really enjoyed hunting down the skeleton dinos and acquiring them.

Now everyone can just load a singleplayer save file and bring the skins to official.

Anyone heard anything about the Halloween event this year?  It seems with Aberration nobody has said anything about the annual event.  I remember last year with my base on the Island in the middle of the forests by Obsidian mountain I'd be harassed ever so often by Skeleton Rex's, not to mention all the scarecrows, pumpkin patches, the DodoRex, it was kinda nuts!

10 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

Anyone heard anything about the Halloween event this year?  It seems with Aberration nobody has said anything about the annual event.  I remember last year with my base on the Island in the middle of the forests by Obsidian mountain I'd be harassed ever so often by Skeleton Rex's, not to mention all the scarecrows, pumpkin patches, the DodoRex, it was kinda nuts!

Wildcard has not made an announcement on when this will happen.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Halloween Event?

Archived