Confused about when Ishould mate my creatures

Commissar80

I have three Rex’s 1 female and 2 males all 200 or almost level 200. There originally levels after taming were 180, 178 and the last one was given to me as a fertilized egg that hatched at level 188 I only managed to 68% imprint. I want to breed them because they have decent stats. Iam a little confused about breeding and if I should wait to level theses guys up a little bit more, will that effect the level and stat of the baby or does none of the levels I invest into these rexs matter and all that matters is what the original stats were after taming? Not sure what to do. If it means anything Iam on official. Appreciate any info that may help.

1 hour ago, Commissar80 said:

I have three Rex’s 1 female and 2 males all 200 or almost level 200. There originally levels after taming were 180, 178 and the last one was given to me as a fertilized egg that hatched at level 188 I only managed to 68% imprint. I want to breed them because they have decent stats. Iam a little confused about breeding and if I should wait to level theses guys up a little bit more, will that effect the level and stat of the baby or does none of the levels I invest into these rexs matter and all that matters is what the original stats were after taming? Not sure what to do. If it means anything Iam on official. Appreciate any info that may help.

when you finish taming a dino, thats the stats your baby can inherit. Not the level you spend as you level your dinos up. The fertilize egg you got from your friend, well when you hatched it thats the base stats you can pass to your babies, not the imprinting you do.

so you are right, only the original stats after taming matter, and right when you hatch a baby with 0% imprint.

Archived