Transferring between Arks on private

Boubbin

I have private cluster of 2 servers, one running Ragnarok and the other running The Island

The setup is rather weird tbh:
The Island server is a restored save game that i started on private server 1 year ago and it has my character/tribe/things from that time.
Then i stopped playing Ark completely and copied the backup of the save game for later use and closed the server.

Then couple months ago I came back to Ark and took a completely new private server with Ragnarok and started new character. I realized that i want to visit the caves on The Island and I still have the save game from the last time with some nice things. So i took another new private server and restored The Island there and everything was like i left it with my tribe, tribe members and buildings dinos etc.

Now i want to transfer between the two Arks but i have a character on both, so my questions are:

1. What happens to my character on The Island server if i transfer there from Ragnarok
  2. What happens to my tribe ownership and dinos on The Island if i transfer from Ragnarok
  3. What happens to my tribe ownership on Ragnarok if I transfer away from Ragnarok to The Island and then back to Ragnarok at some point

I'm scared of losing stuff so i have been playing with both characters separately and transferring only items between the Arks, but now i want to transfer the whole character.
I know that with admin commands i can most likely take over tribe and things but I'm interested in how this all works out.

Archived