Are you buying aberation?

Rubberduck

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, one thing I've learned from this game is don't believe the hype and always wait at least a month b4 trying new content bc everything new is plagued with bugs/glitches. Why rush into new content only to find the new map is pillared to death and at max capacity? They never have enough servers. Ragnarok  release was already a epic fail and is still not completed, why go through all that again? 

On 10/27/2017 at 11:27 PM, Nickoli1900 said:

Nope, one thing I've learned from this game is don't believe the hype and always wait at least a month b4 trying new content bc everything new is plagued with bugs/glitches. Why rush into new content only to find the new map is pillared to death and at max capacity? They never have enough servers. Ragnarok  release was already a epic fail and is still not completed, why go through all that again? 

I would agree with you on that statement, They dont have enough servers. They have not even finished the current dlc that they have been working with for some time now and yet they want to pull out another dlc that will prob not be completed again??? during the time they could have finished rag they were prob working on abberration, and it will still prob not be completed even after release. Its sad but you can kinda see the money grabbing tactics they got going on here. "rush to make a uncompleted map, sales go through the roof, state they are making progress on finishing the map while live, work on a new map instead for the income later when released." 

1 hour ago, Squirrelman said:

I would agree with you on that statement, They dont have enough servers. They have not even finished the current dlc that they have been working with for some time now and yet they want to pull out another dlc that will prob not be completed again??? during the time they could have finished rag they were prob working on abberration, and it will still prob not be completed even after release. Its sad but you can kinda see the money grabbing tactics they got going on here. "rush to make a uncompleted map, sales go through the roof, state they are making progress on finishing the map while live, work on a new map instead for the income later when released." 

Ragnarok is a totally different matter. This was the project of three modders to create this map. It happens that it got quite popular even if it was not finished and WC decided to include it as an officially supported map. The main dev team is not working on it, it is three guys, Dave, Jackson and Matt. So Aberration and Ragnarok really have nothing to do with each other development-wise :)

To answer the OP, yes I am going to buy Aberration. Actually I already ordered the Season Pass, and got it for my family too. I think it will bring a new way to play without fliers that I'm looking forward to.

After the 100th hour played, the game payed itself, now after 3.5k+ hours i am still enjoying this game, i know poop happens in coding and a game like this is not easy to keep 100% bug free. So to the people still mourning that tame glitched out or dead for a bug, forget about it and move on, after all this is an impressive game. Ofc will be buying AB

• 2 weeks later...

Archived