Are you buying aberation?

Rubberduck

Are you buying dlc, seems like a huge population in pc pve especially is waiting to see if the care about pve at all, due to full servers at start, now on tamelimit on several servers,  way to crowded servers, Very laggy servers etc.. People seems unsure thaat they can even deliver even a place to play core game on new servers. 

what do you think ?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am, it looks cool and fun with new ways to view the environment.  Ragnarok is still my favorite map and I don't expect that I will move my main base, but even if I don't move I'm sure the new items and tames would be fun on the older maps too.

On a side note: with the glide-suit I want someone to remake the start of How to Train Your Dragon 2 with their lightning wyvern and the right music.

Maybe gonna wait an see if it actually works first,seeing as how WC has been conducting business lately? but in all honesty I'm not really bothered to buy more DLC for ark until they get the Base game under control I've hit my limit supporting WC until they actually start listening to their community,I think I can speak for most when I say nobody cares about DLC as such we just want the original game to work.... 

Probably will buy it. Shall probably wait a bit before buying it like I did with scorched or any other game dlc.

10 minutes ago, Zaviel said:

On a side note: with the glide-suit I want someone to remake the start of How to Train Your Dragon 2 with their lightning wyvern and the right music.

Now I have no choice but to buy the dlc with that idea. Sounds like an awesome idea haha

Kinda wanted to but as october drags on my interest in ark is dropping like a rock as I realized every single expansion is going to be the same. Full official servers packed with people playing as dirty and greedily as possible, pillars pillars far as the eye can see on pve while wildcard desperately tries to maintain the original pvp pipe dream.

Archived