In-Game Notification Settings

Chris

• Chris pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrator
On 1/16/2018 at 4:49 AM, CARB0N said:

this stopped working for me.

before ingame notifications were sent to https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/messenger/ now it says The page you are trying to access is not available for your account. Please try linking your Steam Account in 'Edit Account Settings'.. which is properly linked

It's because the feature isn't available to users in the "Early Bird" group.

• 1 month later...
Guest UNST3RBLICH

I recently started getting spammed in forum notifications for in game things, such as breeding notifications. I checked (and subsequently turned these off) because there doesn't seem to be an option to select -what- I get notified for in relation to things happening in game.

Is that planned as a future addition to this new notification system? If not, can it please be considered?

• Administrator
23 hours ago, UNST3RBLICH said:

I recently started getting spammed in forum notifications for in game things, such as breeding notifications. I checked (and subsequently turned these off) because there doesn't seem to be an option to select -what- I get notified for in relation to things happening in game.

Is that planned as a future addition to this new notification system? If not, can it please be considered?

This isn't going to be something implemented in the near future as our core game-dev team are too busy chasing bugs and developing our next DLC.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived