Ragnarok PvPvE 24/7 Server

Looking for tribes or individual players for 24/7 Ragnarok server.  Gathering has a very slight boost to reduce the inevitable resource grind. We are looking to create an environment of friendly competition. While raiding is allowed to promote a friendly environment, and discourage offline raiding, players will be encouraged to get their PvP desires fulfilled through planned raids and server events. Both of which will be organized through our Discord Server. Please direct all server questions to our Discord as well and we will do our best to answer quickly.

Server location: US East

Rules

-No PvP in the Viking Bay area. This is a safe Haven for new players.

-No permanent bases in the Viking Bay area. Build what you need to get started and then tear it down and move on. Keep this area open for new players.

-Tear down non-permanent structures after use. (Spikes, Taming Pens, Etc).

-Zero tolerance for any form of griefing.

-Building clipping is disabled this is to avoid terrain conflicts. Do not abuse this by stacking items in your base. Clipping of items must be kept to a minimum. Items breaking this rule will be removed without warning.

-Do not build in or immediately around loot caves or obelisks.

-Prisoners are to be held for no longer than the duration of a raid, and not to be held for any time exceeding one hour regardless of raid status.  

-Prisoners must be contained in a cage or structure. IE no scuba+cuffs+over weight etc. 

-No base wiping under any circumstances. No one wants to log in to having lost hours and hours of construction. Raiding is permitted so long as collateral damage (structures and passive tames) is kept to a minimum. [Structures = Just enough to get in, Passives = ZERO]

-Number of bases are limited by tribe size and will be presented in detail below.

-Minimum of the Tribe leader must join the Discord. All members are strongly encouraged to join as well. Discord will be how you contact an Admin with any issues.

Settings

-Gather rates are approximately two times. Harvest health has been increased as well. (More hits to harvest in addition to more total resources per node)

-Tribe imprinting and other breeding modifications. (Breeding settings have yet to be determined but will not be significantly increased)

-Slightly longer days and shorter nights.

-No crosshair 

-Damage numbers shown

-Tame speeds are modified. (Any creature that tames above 100% speed will see a noticeable increase in speed)

-Egg lay interval reduced. (To help mitigate lag, egg farms do not need to be as large) In addition tribes will be encouraged to get rid of excess egg farm dinos after they are no longer needed.

-Clipping is disabled

-Unlimited Mindwipes

Base Building

Each tribe had a limited number of bases.

Solo tribes are limited to three bases. One land base, one underwater base, and one outpost. (Definition of base types below)

Small (2-4 player) tribes are limited to five bases. The same as solo tribes with an extra land base and outpost.

Large (5 or more player) tribes are limited to seven bases. The same as a small tribe with an additional underwater base and outpost.

Base Definitions - 

A land base constitutes any structure that is larger than 100 building blocks and/or houses six or more tamed dinosaurs and has at least one building component above the surface of the water.

An underwater base constitutes any permanent structure that is completely submerged.

An Outpost constitutes any small land structure (less than approximately 100 building components) that also houses five or fewer tames.

Information about our Admins

The Admins of this server do play on the server. In order to mitigate worries of admin abuse the admin tribe (The Æsir) does not participate in offensive PvP action. Meaning we will not attack any base, or player, that has not previously launched a successful attack on us. In this case a successful attack includes any attack in which a player or tame is killed, or a building components is destroyed.  After said successful attack the admin tribe may retaliate for up to one week following the incident, but will not escalate past losses being recouped. IE if you don't loot our body bag/base we won't loot yours in a retaliatory attack.

We all work full time jobs, but myself and the other server admin promise a response to any server related issues (so long as they are properly submitted) within 24 hours with us aiming to respond to them as soon as possible.

Also note that the Admin tribe is currently recruiting; however, be aware that members of the admin tribe will have more strict punishments for breaking rules. This is to prevent players who wish to join us from giving our admins a bad reputation. (Most offenses by a tribe member will result in a temp ban on first offense and permanent ban second offenses.) Being a member of the admin tribe does not mean you will be an admin.

10 minutes ago, localredneck69 said:

Archone a "Gt" is your gamertag so we can access your server

Can't believe that went over my head... I feel really stupid now lol

Anyways to answer that, please join the Discord and it will be provided there. I need a minimum of tribe leaders in the Discord for traceability and rules enforcement. That's why I require membership of the Discord.

I understand that. But if you post your server settings here, users will have a better idea of whether or not this particular server is a good fit. Seeing as how I'm not yet a tribe leader, I'm not downloading discord just to find out somebody's server settings and gt. I already have too many apps on my phone. I'll decide later whether I wanna join.

The server settings are in my post, and have been the entire time. I have updated them since you first inquired with a setting that was missed the first time around, but the rest have been there.

As for joining Discord, it is a rule that I will only waive if someone is joining with someone else acting as the "responsible party" and tribe leader and they join the Discord first. If this does not suit you, good luck in your search for another server. I do this to help protect my members from trolls and griefers.

This is my last response to this post, because apparently you're misunderstanding what I'm asking you here. I see thatbyou posted general information about your server, but "tame speeds are modified" does not tell me HOW they are modified.

If I wasn't interested in the server, I wouldn't be commenting on your post. And I never once said I wouldn't download and use Discord if I joined the server, but I would like to know your server specifics BEFORE I join. How freakin hard is this?

On 10/21/2017 at 5:20 AM, Morkilimus said:

This is my last response to this post, because apparently you're misunderstanding what I'm asking you here. I see thatbyou posted general information about your server, but "tame speeds are modified" does not tell me HOW they are modified.

If I wasn't interested in the server, I wouldn't be commenting on your post. And I never once said I wouldn't download and use Discord if I joined the server, but I would like to know your server specifics BEFORE I join. How freakin hard is this?

Then you would need to ask that specific question. Also note that I am only permitted by forum rules to pay in this thread of it has no responses in the past twenty-four hours.

Archived