CrackerJackx13

pvp The New Ranked Mega Alpha Server/Alliance List (Theory, Strategies, List)

Jerryn

Post your information about a tribe/alpha/megaserver, or counter-information a tribe/alpha/mega/server.

No more bickering, including grammar, percentage of correctness, or whose opinion is the most correct.

Message added by Jerryn

:Melee_Damage:~WELCOME~:Melee_Damage:

Hi and welcome Old and New Players, I have decided since the original Mega Alpha list(theory below) has been retired and its contents were deleted, unknown to me as it did reach 130k views Season 1 has ended.

I like to congratulate the original top 20 on legacy server list, you know who you are and congratulations and can post the top 20 if requested further on. 

I have since decided to start a new server's mega alpha list early since the old one was deleted. The New Season has started,  and the new list will roll out as the days, weeks, and month go on, the ark life continues i have decided to come back to play, and  as it continues so does the challenge on old and new maps alike, will you accept the ULTIMATE challenge and rise as many other fall? Only time will tell..So this is a announcement to all that are interested the new server list will be up soon. The New Season has begun. a new list will be posted soon, Until then Enjoy.

Why Was the List Created?

The listed below was created to give the casual gamer, or New gamers, 1-3 player tribes a aka the little guy a chance even those that walked away from Ark for a time, to better understand current layout of official pvp servers, mega alpha, politics, trading. By providing this free information for all i hope to help the new player/gamer smaller tribes, acclimate themselves to the game and what servers they should or should not go on. As i said in the beginning just trying to give the casual gamer and the little guy a chance and information so they are better prepared and understand what they are walking into, what servers are safe, who to trade with, and what to expect. If you would like to add to the list for whatever reason(rivals, enemies, trolls, helping new players, etc), feel free to message me through private messaging on the forums here, or on xbox live gt - crackerjackx13,

If you would like to help add to the list, please try to provide a picture a at the least of the said mega alphas base that includes that includes the server number in picture. raw information will be double check. thank you, you are the hero's ark needs.

:Campfire:~The Ultimate ARK Challenge~:Campfire:

ONE Mega Alpha 

Ruling All THEORY!!

If it can be conceived it can be achieved. To begin, its not a question of how but when there will be one Alpha in charge of all Offical PvP Servers If not most. Tribe loyalty and dynamics are becoming less and less, Clans are starting to become a regular thing spread out across multiple server now with the ability to cross servers with dino's, items and characters.

the bigger you get the more you will need, and the more resources and people you need to maintain it. Its not enough to be Alpha on 1 server now, but at least 2-3 servers, and as time goes on the more servers they will need for resources for defenses and offense. the more your spread out the less likely you are to permit wiped, this is how and why Clans are being formed.

Clans are the future of this game, call of duty has clans, battlefield has clans, mind you achieving this wont be easy but since when has anything been easy is in Ark, ark players like a challenge and this is the ultimate one.

As more Clans are created and formed, they will spread themselves across multiple servers gathering Intel and Resources and Tames, While most servers are infighting over resources and tames, ego, etc and other trivial things, they leave themselves open and weak, it is no longer about tribe loyalty as it is about server loyalty. Some of theses servers instead of uniting against outside threats of other servers or preparing to be the outside threat they are infighting, Clans will take advantage of this, Clans who are more organized and better prepared and are uniting there server(s), preparing quietly and waiting till there are big enough for the next server then the next, etc etc. Now that PC is joining us in crossplay this will be more likley

They will come through and do server take overs filling player slots so no one from that server will be able to get on, wiping said server and enforcing there rules as superficial unpaid moderator. Literally taming Servers to there will, to gather resources they need to achieve more servers take overs and server defense and other goals. Taming Ark. Some of these tribes/clans have 30-100 plus members, Active members mite differ. Mind you most of theses Mega Alphas are not going to announce that they are because there not stupid and if anything will provide disinformation to distract, play down, or cover up these facts to take heat off them or change there name(just look for the biggest base).

We all must realized that this is the end game to PVP..One Mega Alpha for most if not all Servers. The challenge exists. If it can be conceived it can be achieved. My question to the community is this, how do you see this happening, and COULD THIS DESTROY PVP and is every ready for PC players to be joining with cross play? Should a resistance be formed?

:Direwolf_Icon:CRACKERJACKx13 CONCEPT/ STRATEGY TRIBES :Rex:

Concept 1- Intelligence gathering tribe

There are 379 Official PvP servers in general, that's counting cross ark, and no tame servers. I have already tested this and executed this.

IF done correctly a tribe of 15-60 players could in essence grab all information(tribe name, tames, location, players count, and alliances) very easily and efficiently of every official PvP server. Mind you would need the tools( spyglass, sniper rifle, and most of all, disposable flyer tames[ pteradons])

The only difference between a tribe of 15 and a tribe of 60 is how quickly and the rate of information would be gathered. {example as a tribe of 15, each player is given 10 official pvp servers to go through a day(150 servers) in essence it would take that tribe of 15 players 41/2 days at most to gather information from every pvp server. While a tribe of 30 would be only 1 days and a tribe of 60 only 1/2  day as there is  328 offical pvp servers} I suggest grabbing the name of the 3-5 biggest tribes per server.

After all information is gathered they will go to the there corresponding Admin/officer/or tribe owner to debrief them on who has the biggest bases on the server/servers they went through where are they built(tribe names change but locations of structures don't), and who are they built by( usually it will be a alliance).

Based on where they are built it will determine what they have a surplus of in regards of resources, and the resources they lack or want/need(opens the possibility of trade with that tribe in the future, or what to cut them off from said resource so it will limit whatever defense creating a greater need or lower moral)

After there debriefing the admin or officer will go inform the owner of the tribe/servers/locations/ with the information gathered he will then record the information. the purpose of this is so that the information is not all information is in the hand of one said person, and that when it is finished it meets the standards of being as accurate as possible.

At the same time the admin/officer will send that same player who debriefed them/ who gathered the Intel, to go back and double check servers for accuracy of another player who is also gathering information usually 5 servers chosen at random (to measure trust, and accuracy, and efficiency of other other player). Optional but not necessary, depending on the level of trust and dedication in tribe, it mite be for the best that not all intel gathering players know of each other, or the 10 servers they are assigned for many reasons.

When all is said done with all information gathered a better list can be made, information can be traded for things, or put up freely as i have.

Concept 2 - Gypsy/Obelisk/almost Unraidable tribe

This type of tribe has not been tested yet but i feel it has its uses, and if done correctly with someone who is fluid and has loyal members, it can be achieved and can be almost unraidable. The whole point is store what you need, and take advantage of the obelisk, the obelisk is your pen, your safe, your base at the end of the day, it is everything. All theses things must be taken out ever 12-24 hours.

1st you will need either 20 dedicated players or multiple gamer accounts tied to one account, The information of those other accounts will be given out as needed and if desired based on the level of trust. I will work my way down the Top accounts your admins and owner will have access to will have your war/raid tames, items(auto turrents, generators, wiring), and resources(turrets, generators, tek structures and items, and bullets), the information for those accounts will only be shared among leadership and used in times of war(raiding, or defense, or trade). The officers, or regularly on players will have access to theses other gaming accounts (however many needed) or use there own and will share theses accounts and info with the owners and admins, on theses accounts there wil be work tames, items(fabricators, workbenches, Industrial smelters and raw resources). based on the level of trust between players the information for theses accounts(wither personal or just created) will be given out. the whole goal of this is to build minimalistically and maintain a large surplus that is safely uploaded under gamer cards, using the game cards as basically a safe/storage unit and

Secondly You will need 2 server's minimum to bounce your dino's between for just your dino's and tames and that no matter the issue with the obelisk (that are known to happen) there will always be a safe server. Items can be pulled out on any other server and reuploaded everyday, it is no different in the amount of work then players getting on and feeding your dinos daily. That way the tames and items are not destroyed in the process. Build minimal and gather surplus.

This gives you the freedom to know no matter what in most instances nothing will happen as long as someone daily(like feeding your dino) pulls everything out and reupload the items and your dinos after the 12hr cool down. It also gives your the freedom to go to different servers to gather and explore and not worry about what will happen to your stuff as it is uloaded and safely stored away. This concept is met for the player and tribe to take advantage of the Obelisk as much as possible and use it to there advantage as much as they can..

Concept 3 - Underwater Base's and Dinos Tribe

This 1 part suggestion 3 part concept, Most well established alphas and or mega alpha's i have found do not think outside the box, they still think of ark in 2 dimensional if don't count flying and forget there is whole part of ark they don't realize that has been overlooked and or don't take advantage of, and that is underwater, and i am not talk about the caves(it is possibly but i wouldn't suggest with 6x damage unless you have a surplus of structures auto turrets, bullets and metal or tek behemoth gates)

Every alpha or mega alpha has land tames, not many have water tames, they will have a water pen but in most cases wont use it or build it effectually or not in the right spot (flat open ground under water with tek underwater structures). When another alpha/mega alpha/ or enemy comes to your server after they wipe the biggest tribe they will usually wipe the rest of the map and then leave, no one many will think to look underwater(from storagebox's or base or bases).

Probably one of the most secure place for items and the last line of defense for your tribe and things is under water(storage box or structure). Most players will overlook it because there tames are limited to the land. there is no underwater titan or way to get land tames underwater(unless it is a rock gollem or other dinos with no oxygen meter). My suggestion to bigger tribes or new tribes take advantage of this. Build a underwater tek base if you can, cover it with turrets(tek and regular) have a tek shield up all the time over the structure, and have the structure surrounded with rock gollums and have Disposable water tames creatures set to on following to one tame but at different distances, the only thing they have in common is that they are all set to aggressive, also under water mines and u turret boxes at different heights. Your main PvP tames are going to be the ones stored at the center of the underwater base that can be equipped with a tek saddles for dealing the most damage to invading invading players(make sure you have a surplus of element for the shield and ammo{turrets and saddles}) . Prebuilding it on a teleporter mite make it easier in the short term, and or at the least having one in a big enough underwater base would allow you transport land dinos in. This will be a great place to store the main gear/eggs/and items you care most about and will be well fortified.Make sure these items, that are cared about around a tek transmitter though are close to the center point of the base incase all else fails you can get all items and dinos out safely. .

Concept 4 - Server Take Overs Tribe

The Goal to this concept is to take over a rival/enemy server and raid/wipe. The best way this can be achieved is to work with alliances at the minimum at the maximum, just your tribe or clan. Communication is key. I suggest breeding dinos them just incase something is lost it can be replaced later and to practice through mock raids, and Mindwipe your player to the stats needed.

You will want to fill up all open player slots to the server preventing the enemy, and or enemy's from getting back up(there alliances, members, dinos) onto the server. Once this is achieved, You will want to split in to 5 groups ( raid base builders, intel/raid group, tek famers, basic resources gathers/blockers, and outpost builders ) be as fluid as you can, because anything can change at any second. Each group will vary in size based on what is going on, but i suggest 10-12 per group when starting, as time goes on assigning different tasks based on the need and the possible reaction of the enemy tribe.

Group 1 - Raid base builders group- i suggest you have everything prebuilt for your raid base at the minium(auto turrets, crop plots, tek generators, tek sheild, and other structures) Make sure you have visted the server before and that you pick out a good spot far enough from the people you are attacking. The goal is to build a raid bases and organizing dino's and inventory as quickly and as efficiently defense wise as possible use whatever you can to your advantage in regards to defense(waste not, want not).,

Group 2 - Intel/raid group - this group will be attacking them to buy time to for the Raid base builders to build the most efficient raid base against the enemy, and to also gather as much intelligence on the tribe (player/dino count kinds of dinos along with the levels of the enemy tribe, the amount of tek turrets, auto turrets, plant x, plant y, who is built near them(good indicator is there in a alliance, and to repeat myself again the alliance they are in), you will also want to be attacking them a consistent amount to buy your tribe,and the other groups time, so they will not have time to be distracted and will be focused mainly on you. You will always want a group of least 3 players watching the enemy base with sniper rifles/spyglasses to be giving up to date information, and at least 5 patrolling the map by air to see the movement of all players/other tribes on the server. they will be on the front lines trying to buy all groups as much time till they are prepared to attack as a whole.

Group 3 - tek famers - the goal of this group will focus on farming as much element as needed, i suggest bringing enough dinos to rotate in and out so that way the dinos being used can gather health. This group will work specifically with builders and leadership. before taking any dinos in i suggest breeding them just incase something is lost it can be replaced later. This groups goal will be to farm element off the raiding server if possible for your tek saddle dinosaurs, tek armor, tek shields, and tek weapons.

Group 4 - basic resources gathers/blockers - the goal of this group is to farm all basic resources for weapons, bullets, armor, and defensive structures along with blocking off the ability of the enemy tribe from getting resources(meat, metal, peals, obsidian, organic polymer) by placing foundations/pillars/ spike walls or gates(cave) depending on where the resource is. This will prevent them from repairing and rearming there defenses and dinos. They will be working with both the raid base builders to help them build the best raid defensive raid base possible and the intel/raid group for protection building the tools the intel/raid group will need. they are the backbone of the server take over tribe.

Group 5 - outpost builders - The goal of the outpost builder is to to create as many spawn points as possible and to setup makeshift defense outpost to protect your dinos and players to have a place close enough to fall back to or meet up at to hold a position close to the enemy but far enough away to be defensibly sound. Ontop of that it will be a great place for basic resource gathers to drop items that have been gathered, to allow them to go back out as quickly as possible and to create raid items(bullets, armor, weapons, auto turrents) and items for the main raid base. Each outpost builder will be in-charge or there own outpost, there job is to protect the outpost, create as many spawn points as possible, and to deliver items gathered and needed back to the main raid base to make it more structurally sound..

In conclusion After the main raid base, outposts, and resources blockers are built. a small amount of people will need to continue to gather resources(weapons, armor, and ammo), build (defenses) if needed. Its now time for the majority of the people to attack as one from all directions, and as one and to be COMMUNICATING as much as possible(i can not stress this enough information key) the more players you have attacking from multiple settings(flying{dragons, war quetz, etc}, Land{ war brontos, gigas, turtles etc} Ground [snipers, clubs, demolition aka c4 and rockets}) the high chance you have for success. Communication is key, and be fluid and willing to improvise, also make sure the number of players slots in the server is full to prevent any enemy and or there allies from coming in, and make sure your home server is well protected while this is going on. good luck.

NEW Concept 5 - No Trace

The point of this concept tribe is to have no trace
Step 1. Alternative Gamer Tags/accounts would need to be created, the  similar to the Enemy Tribe players with slight Changes the better
Step 2. trade exact dinos of equal or better level at least 3 times to shuffle the server numbers of the dinos so they could not be traced back to your home server and are usable.
Step 3. Go to the Enemy server and Either copy the name of a  Preexisting Tribe/alliance of the said server For a Day and Moniter the enemy tribe until you find a down time they are not online and most importantly there bases.
step 4. ,Have a person go into the server and break the chat with a keyboard by spamming the chat over and over, so that way the enemys communication is down by someone who is not running the official tribe name.
Step 5. Now Begin the Attack Everyone else should not Type in world Chat or join a party no matter how much hate you get,  just keep killing, Attacking.

This is one way to cause Division and Confusion amongst alliances, players, etc of the enemy team leaving the Server weak, and confused unable to communicate. 

End of concept tribes more later..
Kind regards, Gt - crackerjackx13

:Hatchet:The New Ranked Mega Alpha Server/Alliance List:Helmet:

1. Hydra - 27, 62 88 87 97 319 287, 31, 538, 97, 635, 244, 636, 332, 89 Hydra Alliance, Supremacy alliance

2. Hyperion (Mayhem, Wutang UF{Swarm}) -  45 238 576 528 275  99 489   62  500  257 Supremacy alliance Ninty Nine Problems Alliance  UF Alliance

3. Atriox  { house of Kards,  the purge, dead squad} {faction}- 59 72 97 48 615 225 315 48 94 46 636 Supremacy alliance Atriox alliance 

4. Supremacy{Faction}(drop bears, Rush Hour, Karma, No Pants ,Chaos) - 59 93 53 44- 245 111 26 58 62 98 281 66 344 496 Supremacy Alliance 

5. Billy and the boys - insanity insomnacAnbu - 641 611  231 57 275 576 Django alliance 

6. Glo Gang - 99 489 72576 528 275  Ninty Nine Problems Alliance  Aritox Allianc

7. Donks - 103, 104, 582, 348 269 Django alliance 

8. Horde -  72  339 345  308  580 4 10  99 horde alliance 

9. UN - 313, 613 UN alliance

10. Django gang  -92 96 222 104, 582 348, 352  251 221 231 Django alliance 

11. stray cats - 57 96 93  98 314 340  Django Alliance, and New Era Alliance

12. UWS - 69 289 489 636, 48 224, 489 109 Hydra Alliance, Supremacy alliance legends alliance 

13. legendz (pirates of) - 109 legends alliance 

14. I Am Legion  -  Legion alliance 

15. Diamond Kings -368 48  41 Legends

16. Wicked - 285 606 328 329 319 510 Wicked Alliance  

17. Abyss(vikings) -  94 66 

18. Keetoowah -  Keetoowah Alliance

19. God Squad - 283 9  Django Gang

20.  Insidious - 88, 538, 62, 50 

21. The Empire(Dominion, outlanders, Orderly Chaos) - 500  612 

22. op squad -  105 608

23. Elysium - 55 635 Supremacy Alliance 

24. Toon Squad (payroll) - 633 104 - legion alliance Django Alliance new era alliance

25. 100 (%) Savages (spawn of zeus)-103 Django alliance 

26. Hash - 103 348  

27. MDK fall dynanty - 20 237 

28. Dodolandia-

29. Primal Rage - 513 

30. Team Chaos - 

31. Fallen Angels - 241 Legion alliance 

32. Harbengers HR- 65 

33. it - 605

34. Loading... - 253 27

35. nwa - 613 SOA Alliance 

36. Asain Sweatshop - 543 228 

37. Cronos - 103 

38. Happy Ending - 617 Supremacy Alliance

39. Hanibal District - 

40. PitUFO - 41 legends alliance 

41. BlackOut - Supremacy alliance Hydra Alliance

42. Killer Rabbits -  600

43. Narcos - 611 

44. Cerberus - 94 

45. lost legion- 321 310

46. TBK -  

47. mafia -

48. Bang -  

1. The Blk Market -  

1. Les TonTons - Wicked alliance

2. Berserkers -  240

1. purgatory - 

1. CHURCH OF ARK - 43, 

2. wet(fat) boyz - 317 628 608

3. Hidden Leaf -  301 282 544 56  Uzumaki Alliance

This forums rules

Welcome to the Cross-ARK Trading and Strategizing Forums!

In the strategizing and item/dino trading sections we allow players on our official servers to post their trade offers for items or dinosaurs and provide a medium for the players to strategize raids or targets for our official servers. We want to encourage communication and cross server gameplay however we do have a few rules for these sections so please familiarize yourself with these rules before posting. 

1. Server advertisement and tribe recruitment posts are forbidden in these sections. Please limit those posts to the ARK Tribes section or the Server Advertisement sections for PCXBOX, and PS4
  2. In strategizing posts, please be cautious not to name and shame other players or accuse players of hacking. Strategizing should not require you to publicly humiliate a tribe or player(s) but we would still like to encourage you to provide enough information in your post to make it relevant.
  3. Posts must include accurate server information such as server number (server region is also helpful).
  4. Compensation for services or trading should be limited to in-game items, services, or dinos and shall NOT involve any real money transactions.
  5. Please keep the topic on track, derailing or off topic conversation will be removed and may result in thread locking.
  6. Buying and Selling posts are allowed ONE bump every 24 hours. Other posts on these threads by other members within that 24hr period count toward post activity. Therefore a bump should only be made if there has been no activity on your post for 24+ hours. Bumps by other members (known as "proxy" bumps) also are considered bumps therefore the same rules apply. Failure to follow this will result in a warning.
    ** A bump is constituted as a reply to a post in which the purpose is to send the post to the top of the forums, even if the post does not include the word "bump" **

All Ark Offical PvP Server News and Spotlighted Community Videos can Be Found Here

Edited by CrackerJackx13
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 10/15/2017 at 7:02 PM, CrackerJackx13 said:

Hi and welcome Old and New Players, I have decided since the original Mega Alpha list(theory below) has been retired and its contents were deleted, unknown to me as it did reach 130k views Season 1 has ended.

I like to congratulate the original top 20 on legacy server list, you know who you are and congratulations and can post the top 20 if requested further on. 

I have since decided to start a new server's mega alpha list early since the old one was deleted. The New Season has started,  and the new list will roll out as the days, weeks, and month go on, the ark life continues i have decided to come back to play, and  as it continues so does the challenge on old and new maps alike, will you accept the ULTIMATE challenge and rise as many other fall? Only time will tell..So this is a announcement to all that are interested the new server list will be up soon. The New Season has begun. a new list will be posted soon, Until then Enjoy.

Why Was the List Created?

The listed below was created to give the casual gamer, or New gamers, 1-3 player tribes a aka the little guy a chance even those that walked away from Ark for a time, to better understand current layout of official pvp servers, mega alpha, politics, trading. By providing this free information for all i hope to help the new player/gamer smaller tribes, acclimate themselves to the game and what servers they should or should not go on. As i said in the beginning just trying to give the casual gamer and the little guy a chance and information so they are better prepared and understand what they are walking into, what servers are safe, who to trade with, and what to expect. If you would like to add to the list for whatever reason(rivals, enemies, trolls, helping new players, etc), feel free to message me through private messaging on the forums here, or on xbox live gt - crackerjackx13,

If you would like to help add to the list, please try to provide a picture a at the least of the said mega alphas base that includes that includes the server number in picture. raw information will be double check. thank you, you are the hero's ark needs.

One MEGA ALPHA RULING ALL or Most Official PvP Ark servers THEORY

If it can be conceived it can be achieved. To begin, its not a question of how but when there will be one Alpha in charge of all Offical PvP Servers If not most. Tribe loyalty and dynamics are becoming less and less, Clans are starting to become a regular thing spread out across multiple server now with the ability to cross servers with dino's, items and characters.

the bigger you get the more you will need, and the more resources and people you need to maintain it. Its not enough to be Alpha on 1 server now, but at least 2-3 servers, and as time goes on the more servers they will need for resources for defenses and offense. the more your spread out the less likely you are to permit wiped, this is how and why Clans are being formed.

Clans are the future of this game, call of duty has clans, battlefield has clans, mind you achieving this wont be easy but since when has anything been easy is in Ark, ark players like a challenge and this is the ultimate one.

As more Clans are created and formed, they will spread themselves across multiple servers gathering Intel and Resources and Tames, While most servers are infighting over resources and tames, ego, etc and other trivial things, they leave themselves open and weak, it is no longer about tribe loyalty as it is about server loyalty. Some of theses servers instead of uniting against outside threats of other servers or preparing to be the outside threat they are infighting, Clans will take advantage of this, Clans who are more organized and better prepared and are uniting there server(s), preparing quietly and waiting till there are big enough for the next server then the next, etc etc. Now that PC is joining us in crossplay this will be more likley

They will come through and do server take overs filling player slots so no one from that server will be able to get on, wiping said server and enforcing there rules as superficial unpaid moderator. Literally taming Servers to there will, to gather resources they need to achieve more servers take overs and server defense and other goals. Taming Ark. Some of these tribes/clans have 30-100 plus members, Active members mite differ. Mind you most of theses Mega Alphas are not going to announce that they are because there not stupid and if anything will provide disinformation to distract, play down, or cover up these facts to take heat off them or change there name(just look for the biggest base).

We all must realized that this is the end game to PVP..One Mega Alpha for most if not all Servers. The challenge exists. If it can be conceived it can be achieved. My question to the community is this, how do you see this happening, and COULD THIS DESTROY PVP and is every ready for PC players to be joining with cross play? Should a resistance be formed?

CRACKERJACKx13 CONCEPT/ STRATEGY TRIBES 

Concept 1- Intelligence gathering tribe

There are 671 Official PvP servers in general, that's counting cross ark, and no tame servers. I have already tested this and executed this.

IF done correctly a tribe of 15-60 players could in essence grab all information(tribe name, tames, location, players count, and alliances) very easily and efficiently of every official PvP server. Mind you would need the tools( spyglass, sniper rifle, and most of all, disposable flyer tames[ pteradons])

The only difference between a tribe of 15 and a tribe of 60 is how quickly and the rate of information would be gathered. {example as a tribe of 15, each player is given 10 official pvp servers to go through a day(150 servers) in essence it would take that tribe of 15 players 41/2 days at most to gather information from every pvp server. While a tribe of 30 would be only 2 days and a tribe of 60 only 1 day} I suggest grabbing the name of the 3-5 biggest tribes per server.

After all information is gathered they will go to the there corresponding Admin/officer/or tribe owner to debrief them on who has the biggest bases on the server/servers they went through where are they built(tribe names change but locations of structures don't), and who are they built by( usually it will be a alliance).

Based on where they are built it will determine what they have a surplus of in regards of resources, and the resources they lack or want/need(opens the possibility of trade with that tribe in the future, or what to cut them off from said resource so it will limit whatever defense creating a greater need or lower moral)

After there debriefing the admin or officer will go inform the owner of the tribe/servers/locations/ with the information gathered he will then record the information. the purpose of this is so that the information is not all information is in the hand of one said person, and that when it is finished it meets the standards of being as accurate as possible.

At the same time the admin/officer will send that same player who debriefed them/ who gathered the Intel, to go back and double check servers for accuracy of another player who is also gathering information usually 5 servers chosen at random (to measure trust, and accuracy, and efficiency of other other player). Optional but not necessary, depending on the level of trust and dedication in tribe, it mite be for the best that not all intel gathering players know of each other, or the 10 servers they are assigned for many reasons.

When all is said done with all information gathered a better list can be made, information can be traded for things, or put up freely as i have.

Concept 2 - Gypsy/Obelisk/almost Unraidable tribe

This type of tribe has not been tested yet but i feel it has its uses, and if done correctly with someone who is fluid and has loyal members, it can be achieved and can be almost unraidable. The whole point is store what you need, and take advantage of the obelisk, the obelisk is your pen, your safe, your base at the end of the day, it is everything. All theses things must be taken out ever 12-24 hours.

1st you will need either 20 dedicated players or multiple gamer accounts tied to one account, The information of those other accounts will be given out as needed and if desired based on the level of trust. I will work my way down the Top accounts your admins and owner will have access to will have your war/raid tames, items(auto turrents, generators, wiring), and resources(turrets, generators, tek structures and items, and bullets), the information for those accounts will only be shared among leadership and used in times of war(raiding, or defense, or trade). The officers, or regularly on players will have access to theses other gaming accounts (however many needed) or use there own and will share theses accounts and info with the owners and admins, on theses accounts there wil be work tames, items(fabricators, workbenches, Industrial smelters and raw resources). based on the level of trust between players the information for theses accounts(wither personal or just created) will be given out. the whole goal of this is to build minimalistically and maintain a large surplus that is safely uploaded under gamer cards, using the game cards as basically a safe/storage unit and

Secondly You will need 2 server's minimum to bounce your dino's between for just your dino's and tames and that no matter the issue with the obelisk (that are known to happen) there will always be a safe server. Items can be pulled out on any other server and reuploaded everyday, it is no different in the amount of work then players getting on and feeding your dinos daily. That way the tames and items are not destroyed in the process. Build minimal and gather surplus.

This gives you the freedom to know no matter what in most instances nothing will happen as long as someone daily(like feeding your dino) pulls everything out and reupload the items and your dinos after the 12hr cool down. It also gives your the freedom to go to different servers to gather and explore and not worry about what will happen to your stuff as it is uloaded and safely stored away. This concept is met for the player and tribe to take advantage of the Obelisk as much as possible and use it to there advantage as much as they can..

Concept 3 - Underwater Base's and Dinos Tribe

This 1 part suggestion 3 part concept, Most well established alphas and or mega alpha's i have found do not think outside the box, they still think of ark in 2 dimensional if don't count flying and forget there is whole part of ark they don't realize that has been overlooked and or don't take advantage of, and that is underwater, and i am not talk about the caves(it is possibly but i wouldn't suggest with 6x damage unless you have a surplus of structures auto turrets, bullets and metal or tek behemoth gates)

Every alpha or mega alpha has land tames, not many have water tames, they will have a water pen but in most cases wont use it or build it effectually or not in the right spot (flat open ground under water with tek underwater structures). When another alpha/mega alpha/ or enemy comes to your server after they wipe the biggest tribe they will usually wipe the rest of the map and then leave, no one many will think to look underwater(from storagebox's or base or bases).

Probably one of the most secure place for items and the last line of defense for your tribe and things is under water(storage box or structure). Most players will overlook it because there tames are limited to the land. there is no underwater titan or way to get land tames underwater(unless it is a rock gollem or other dinos with no oxygen meter). My suggestion to bigger tribes or new tribes take advantage of this. Build a underwater tek base if you can, cover it with turrets(tek and regular) have a tek shield up all the time over the structure, and have the structure surrounded with rock gollums and have Disposable water tames creatures set to on following to one tame but at different distances, the only thing they have in common is that they are all set to aggressive, also under water mines and u turret boxes at different heights. Your main PvP tames are going to be the ones stored at the center of the underwater base that can be equipped with a tek saddles for dealing the most damage to invading invading players(make sure you have a surplus of element for the shield and ammo{turrets and saddles}) . Prebuilding it on a teleporter mite make it easier in the short term, and or at the least having one in a big enough underwater base would allow you transport land dinos in. This will be a great place to store the main gear/eggs/and items you care most about and will be well fortified.Make sure these items, that are cared about around a tek transmitter though are close to the center point of the base incase all else fails you can get all items and dinos out safely. .

Concept 4 - Server Take Overs Tribe

The Goal to this concept is to take over a rival/enemy server and raid/wipe. The best way this can be achieved is to work with alliances at the minimum at the maximum, just your tribe or clan. Communication is key. I suggest breeding dinos them just incase something is lost it can be replaced later and to practice through mock raids, and Mindwipe your player to the stats needed.

You will want to fill up all open player slots to the server preventing the enemy, and or enemy's from getting back up(there alliances, members, dinos) onto the server. Once this is achieved, You will want to split in to 5 groups ( raid base builders, intel/raid group, tek famers, basic resources gathers/blockers, and outpost builders ) be as fluid as you can, because anything can change at any second. Each group will vary in size based on what is going on, but i suggest 10-12 per group when starting, as time goes on assigning different tasks based on the need and the possible reaction of the enemy tribe.

Group 1 - Raid base builders group- i suggest you have everything prebuilt for your raid base at the minium(auto turrets, crop plots, tek generators, tek sheild, and other structures) Make sure you have visted the server before and that you pick out a good spot far enough from the people you are attacking. The goal is to build a raid bases and organizing dino's and inventory as quickly and as efficiently defense wise as possible use whatever you can to your advantage in regards to defense(waste not, want not).,

Group 2 - Intel/raid group - this group will be attacking them to buy time to for the Raid base builders to build the most efficient raid base against the enemy, and to also gather as much intelligence on the tribe (player/dino count kinds of dinos along with the levels of the enemy tribe, the amount of tek turrets, auto turrets, plant x, plant y, who is built near them(good indicator is there in a alliance, and to repeat myself again the alliance they are in), you will also want to be attacking them a consistent amount to buy your tribe,and the other groups time, so they will not have time to be distracted and will be focused mainly on you. You will always want a group of least 3 players watching the enemy base with sniper rifles/spyglasses to be giving up to date information, and at least 5 patrolling the map by air to see the movement of all players/other tribes on the server. they will be on the front lines trying to buy all groups as much time till they are prepared to attack as a whole.

Group 3 - tek famers - the goal of this group will focus on farming as much element as needed, i suggest bringing enough dinos to rotate in and out so that way the dinos being used can gather health. This group will work specifically with builders and leadership. before taking any dinos in i suggest breeding them just incase something is lost it can be replaced later. This groups goal will be to farm element off the raiding server if possible for your tek saddle dinosaurs, tek armor, tek shields, and tek weapons.

Group 4 - basic resources gathers/blockers - the goal of this group is to farm all basic resources for weapons, bullets, armor, and defensive structures along with blocking off the ability of the enemy tribe from getting resources(meat, metal, peals, obsidian, organic polymer) by placing foundations/pillars/ spike walls or gates(cave) depending on where the resource is. This will prevent them from repairing and rearming there defenses and dinos. They will be working with both the raid base builders to help them build the best raid defensive raid base possible and the intel/raid group for protection building the tools the intel/raid group will need. they are the backbone of the server take over tribe.

Group 5 - outpost builders - The goal of the outpost builder is to to create as many spawn points as possible and to setup makeshift defense outpost to protect your dinos and players to have a place close enough to fall back to or meet up at to hold a position close to the enemy but far enough away to be defensibly sound. Ontop of that it will be a great place for basic resource gathers to drop items that have been gathered, to allow them to go back out as quickly as possible and to create raid items(bullets, armor, weapons, auto turrents) and items for the main raid base. Each outpost builder will be in-charge or there own outpost, there job is to protect the outpost, create as many spawn points as possible, and to deliver items gathered and needed back to the main raid base to make it more structurally sound..

In conclusion After the main raid base, outposts, and resources blockers are built. a small amount of people will need to continue to gather resources(weapons, armor, and ammo), build (defenses) if needed. Its now time for the majority of the people to attack as one from all directions, and as one and to be COMMUNICATING as much as possible(i can not stress this enough information key) the more players you have attacking from multiple settings(flying{dragons, war quetz, etc}, Land{ war brontos, gigas, turtles etc} Ground [snipers, clubs, demolition aka c4 and rockets}) the high chance you have for success. Communication is key, and be fluid and willing to improvise, also make sure the number of players slots in the server is full to prevent any enemy and or there allies from coming in, and make sure your home server is well protected while this is going on. good luck.

End of concept tribes more later..
Kind regards, Gt - crackerjackx13

The New Mega Alpha Server/Alliance List

hyperion - 99 489 Hyperion Alliance
glo gang - 99 489 Hyperion Alliance
Wutang - 576 528 275 Hyperion Alliance
Supremacy(drop bears, Rush Hour, Karma, Tyrants -  111 58 62 98 Supremacy alliance
donks - 103, 104, 582, 348 wicked alliance Django alliance
wicked -
Django gang (french touch) -104, 582 348  Django alliance
Diamond Kings -368 48  41 legends alliance
Bill and the boys - insanity insomnac, Anbu - 641 611 614
skit 98
god squad - 283 
stray cats god squad 100 No Pants Alliance
horde -  104 
op squad - 
Apex - 489
Artriarchs - 
payroll - 633 104
death squad - 315 48
Hash - 103 348 
UWS - 289 489 636 289 224 Hydra Alliance, Supremacy alliance legends alliance
UN - 313, 613
fall dynanty - 20
hydra - 88 319 Supremacy alliance
I Are Legion  -  Legion alliance
Chaos -
Fallen Angels 241 Legion alliance
Harbengers HR- 65
nwa 613
legends - legends alliance
UF -  Supremacy alliance
Asain Sweatshop - 543
Savage -  Django alliance
Hanibal District -
No Pants - 
PitUFO - 41 legends alliance
Killer Rabbits - 
Narcos - 611
BlackRip/ Imperium - 48 legends alliance

This forums rules

Welcome to the Cross-ARK Trading and Strategizing Forums!

In the strategizing and item/dino trading sections we allow players on our official servers to post their trade offers for items or dinosaurs and provide a medium for the players to strategize raids or targets for our official servers. We want to encourage communication and cross server gameplay however we do have a few rules for these sections so please familiarize yourself with these rules before posting. 

1. Server advertisement and tribe recruitment posts are forbidden in these sections. Please limit those posts to the ARK Tribes section or the Server Advertisement sections for PCXBOX, and PS4
  2. In strategizing posts, please be cautious not to name and shame other players or accuse players of hacking. Strategizing should not require you to publicly humiliate a tribe or player(s) but we would still like to encourage you to provide enough information in your post to make it relevant.
  3. Posts must include accurate server information such as server number (server region is also helpful).
  4. Compensation for services or trading should be limited to in-game items, services, or dinos and shall NOT involve any real money transactions.
  5. Please keep the topic on track, derailing or off topic conversation will be removed and may result in thread locking.
  6. Buying and Selling posts are allowed ONE bump every 24 hours. Other posts on these threads by other members within that 24hr period count toward post activity. Therefore a bump should only be made if there has been no activity on your post for 24+ hours. Bumps by other members (known as "proxy" bumps) also are considered bumps therefore the same rules apply. Failure to follow this will result in a warning.
    ** A bump is constituted as a reply to a post in which the purpose is to send the post to the top of the forums, even if the post does not include the word "bump" **

Interesting read.  Thx.

285 and I think 606 is wicked same with

Hyperion has a lot of missing servers there like I think as in server 50 or 49 somewhere around their

Billy and the Boys are on 576 too, not just Wu Tang

UWS is on 109 aka legends alliance

Hidden leaf, I think apart of donks, are on 300 o 301

Youre missing a lot of info and like one or two things are wrong

8 minutes ago, Vexity said:

285 and I think 606 is wicked same with

Hyperion has a lot of missing servers there like I think as in server 50 or 49 somewhere around their

Billy and the Boys are on 576 too, not just Wu Tang

UWS is on 109 aka legends alliance

Hidden leaf, I think apart of donks, are on 300 o 301

Youre missing a lot of info and like one or two things are wrong

thanks for the info. much appreciated. if you would care to correct or add it would be appreciated.

Kind regards Crackerjackx13

6 hours ago, TheRealIrish said:

Its 100%Savages mate not 100 Savages

I will make the Correction the next Time i Edit the list and add more server, those that would also like to pass along server info of new tribes and allainces are more then welcome to share the info a 100% anonymis, the ranked list is coming in december, DO YOU Wants to be Included in the Rank list? 

Kind regards, Crackerjackx13

10 hours ago, Mistastep said:

Where you get your intel from? Do you even Cross Fact check your information?

yes i do. i go through multiple sources, and sometimes go on the servers myself.

Thanks you for your question

Kind regards, 
GT- Crackerjackx13

p.s 
The List has been updated with more info. Go Take a Look. Some People have been coming forward, i would like to thank them for the information. if anyone would like to send me a message over xbox or a message here on the forums, feel free at anytime and the info will be kept confidential.

Edited by CrackerJackx13

36 minutes ago, Mistastep said:

Well in that case I invite you to come to the server and have a look and please show me personally where hyperion is on our server because Nobody like that is on our server....

Firstly i do not know your server number, and secondly many tribes change there name when discovered to throw heat off them and there alliances. Thank you however for your input, if you do happen to know the server number you are on, ill send someone over to check it out. 

kind regards,

Crackerjackx13

16 hours ago, CrackerJackx13 said:

Firstly i do not know your server number, and secondly many tribes change there name when discovered to throw heat off them and there alliances. Thank you however for your input, if you do happen to know the server number you are on, ill send someone over to check it out. 

kind regards,

Crackerjackx13

Hash and # are not the same btw. # is on 103 . 

17 hours ago, CrackerJackx13 said:

everyone is entitled to there opinion, i deal in facts, not emo or opinions. Thank you for your input. apparently you need to work on your trading....

Kind regards.
Crackerjackx13

It's not an opinion, I work in fact too. Look at your post, you already have quite a few people telling your it's wrong

Edit: I take it you saw my profile, I don't trade on here Because people get salty and that was over a year agor.  If you wish to know what happened, you can pm me if you're that interested

10 minutes ago, DirtyMactruck said:

I'm on 3 different servers and I can tell you that you got all 3 wrong.  pathetic list

I will more then happily correct the info, just share with me privatly the name of your tribe and server numbers. Then again maybe i got it right and perhaps your salty friend? The road to success is paved with haters. thanks for your input.

Kind Regards,
Crackerjackx13

Edited by CrackerJackx13

4 minutes ago, CrackerJackx13 said:

I will more then happily correct the info, just share with me privatly the name of your tribe and server numbers. Then again maybe i got it right and perhaps your salty friend? The road to success is paved with haters. thanks for your input.

Kind Regards,
Crackerjackx13

How am I salty?  I'm telling you that your list is wrong. Maybe you are the salty one.  Every time someone points out that the list is wrong you get very defensive.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DirtyMactruck said:

How am I salty?  I'm telling you that your list is wrong. Maybe you are the salty one.  Every time someone points out that the list is wrong you get very defensive.

Far from Defensive, 99% are correct server Numbers i am 100% certain of that, As i state before if there are any errors, feel free to reach out to me, over xbox or private message me the info, and i will go over to said server or send people to double check and verify the info. By just saying it is wrong without providing any evidence, but anyone for any reason can say it is wrong, change the tribe name, there gamertag name, create multiple gamer tags they can play off of, etc. SO if you do what i have stated above i will be more then happy to correct it, thanks for your input.

Kind Regards,
Crackerjackx13

Edited by CrackerJackx13