PS4 Unofficial PC Server : Nerd Parade Inspired PVP

Currently playing on a pc dedicated server : BuildDestroyRebuildBoostedRaid/Defend Nerd Parade . Its following a similar set up as the youtuber nerd parade, a boosted server (Ragnarock), pvp protection until the weekend (Increased structure resistance ). Come build up and raid! 

Bump! There is boosted taming (slow food consumption so it still take a bit of time to tame) & breeding (approx 30min to raise a wyv), the alpha wont go bullying the weaker tribes or people trying to build up. There is hardly no stamina, food or water drain. You can build pretty much anywhere EXCEPT at artifacts. The snap point option is turned off so there is also the option to build some unique builds you won't be able to do in something like official servers. There are people to help lend a hand if needed (constant beggars will be ignored), we do help others run boss fights, etc. Even if new people want to come join & make a tribe together there is a max cap of 5 people to a tribe. We even have a community :  BuildDestroyRebuild Ark PvP Server

This server is for people to come play & enjoy the game, don't have to worry about admins or alphas being constant d-bags, but the idea in the server is to build up during the week & raid come the weekend. myself I've had a few months in official servers and just got tired of spending hours of my life in a never ending grind! Hope to see more regulars. During the week even though you cant raid you can still pvp if you choose

Server Tips for Noobies: For those new to Ark in general, for the most part you want to pick a spot to build (ideally not in a spawn point), leveling up is not a problem & you'll be able to unlock all the engrams (tek is unlocked with boss fights). During the week as long as you have a base with a roof and walls its pretty much not raidable, c4 will be like 1 damage even if its wood. You're going to want "work" dinos: Ankylosaurus can collect the metal, stone & flint. Castoroides, Mammoths or Therizinosaurus to collect thatch/wood. Then you'll want to build your crafting structures: industrial forge, chemistry bench, fabricator & smithy.  Then its about building up your base/ preparing to raid for the weekend if you want 

Update: To lessen the grind certain items have had their recipes adjusted (ie; advanced bullet ammo is  1gp :1 metal ingot, industrial forge 10cp : 10 metal ingots). Most metal structures cost 1 metal ingot : 1 cp. Stone structures cost 1 stone. Wood structures cost 1 wood. (Over time majority of the crafting recipes will be adjusted) 

On 11/11/2017 at 4:42 PM, bdcreel said:

are level stats boosted? for example, if i put 1 level into a rex's health will it go up by a lot or just normal amount like official servers

I believe they are slightly boosted compared to official but you wont have crazy health or melee tames. Weight is the only stat thats really boosted

On 18/11/2017 at 8:16 PM, WBx said:

You have to make sure you're searching in the unofficial pc servers and the server name is : BuildDestroyRebuildBoostedRaid/Defend Nerd Parade Inspired   . Although you should just be able to search BuildDestroyRebuild to get the server to pop up

On 15/10/2017 at 11:08 PM, WBx said:

Currently playing on a pc dedicated server : BuildDestroyRebuildBoostedRaid/Defend Nerd Parade . Its following a similar set up as the youtuber nerd parade, a boosted server (Ragnarock), pvp protection until the weekend (Increased structure resistance ). Come build up and raid! 

Bump! There is boosted taming (slow food consumption so it still take a bit of time to tame) & breeding (approx 30min to raise a wyv), the alpha wont go bullying the weaker tribes or people trying to build up. There is hardly no stamina, food or water drain. You can build pretty much anywhere EXCEPT at artifacts. The snap point option is turned off so there is also the option to build some unique builds you won't be able to do in something like official servers. There are people to help lend a hand if needed (constant beggars will be ignored), we do help others run boss fights, etc. Even if new people want to come join & make a tribe together there is a max cap of 5 people to a tribe. We even have a community :  BuildDestroyRebuild Ark PvP Server

This server is for people to come play & enjoy the game, don't have to worry about admins or alphas being constant d-bags, but the idea in the server is to build up during the week & raid come the weekend. myself I've had a few months in official servers and just got tired of spending hours of my life in a never ending grind! Hope to see more regulars. During the week even though you cant raid you can still pvp if you choose

Server Tips for Noobies: For those new to Ark in general, for the most part you want to pick a spot to build (ideally not in a spawn point), leveling up is not a problem & you'll be able to unlock all the engrams (tek is unlocked with boss fights). During the week as long as you have a base with a roof and walls its pretty much not raidable, c4 will be like 1 damage even if its wood. You're going to want "work" dinos: Ankylosaurus can collect the metal, stone & flint. Castoroides, Mammoths or Therizinosaurus to collect thatch/wood. Then you'll want to build your crafting structures: industrial forge, chemistry bench, fabricator & smithy.  Then its about building up your base/ preparing to raid for the weekend if you want 

Update: To lessen the grind certain items have had their recipes adjusted (ie; advanced bullet ammo is  1gp :1 metal ingot, industrial forge 10cp : 10 metal ingots). Most metal structures cost 1 metal ingot : 1 cp. Stone structures cost 1 stone. Wood structures cost 1 wood. (Over time majority of the crafting recipes will be adjusted) 

Can I comvert all my items, dinos and character over because I am a YouTuber and I want to do videos on your server.

Archived