On a raft being attacked by a Leed

FistBombEGW2

So I play on single player and I live on herbivore island. I was on the mainland when I saw an alpha raptor. It was in the way of the path back to my raft, so I decided to build another raft to get back to my island. I was about a quarter of the way back to my island when I get attacked by a leedsichthys. I am level 27 and I am on the boat with a level 55 raptor and a level 11 iguanadon. I have a crossbow and 75 arrows. The raptor fell off the raft in the first attack. By the second attack I pressed esc which paused the game. I need a way out of this. Please help. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, WolfeUK said:

Good luck........

Seriously though, you where not prepared for it so you will die as a result, maybe next time it might pay to add some species x plants to slow it down, providing the devs haven't screwed that up aswell lol

So there is simply nothing I can do? Is there at least any way I can save my tames?

If you still have your game saved, then I would recommend booking it toward the shore. Whistle Follow All so that your Raptor will swim after you; the Leeds won't bother it, but if you leave it out there, sharks and mantas will definitely kill it. Get near shore, and the Leeds won't be able to get you. Just skirt along the short, and make the hop across deep water only when you're as close to your destination as possible

19 hours ago, FistBombEGW2 said:

So I play on single player and I live on herbivore island. I was on the mainland when I saw an alpha raptor. It was in the way of the path back to my raft, so I decided to build another raft to get back to my island. I was about a quarter of the way back to my island when I get attacked by a leedsichthys. I am level 27 and I am on the boat with a level 55 raptor and a level 11 iguanadon. I have a crossbow and 75 arrows. The raptor fell off the raft in the first attack. By the second attack I pressed esc which paused the game. I need a way out of this. Please help. Thank you.

your tames won't get attacked by the leed, just your raft. If you obtain honey, use it to distract the leed.

Archived