Being harassed by level 100 alpha raptor

LoneWolfX3000

The son of a bitch spawned outside of my base, I had taken my tribes 4 dillo's out for a training run when we were ambushed. My tribe is currently hold up inside a cave near viking bay/jungles, we don't have any defenses apart from plant species X and Y. On average, how many X plants would we need to take this DireWolf out? He's already had the dilos for lunch and the wyvern's still growing up.

Dire wolf or alpha raptor...?

11 minutes ago, LoneWolfX3000 said:

The son of a bitch spawned outside of my base, I had taken my tribes 4 dillo's out for a training run when we were ambushed. My tribe is currently hold up inside a cave near viking bay/jungles, we don't have any defenses apart from plant species X and Y. On average, how many X plants would we need to take this DireWolf out? He's already had the dilos for lunch and the wyvern's still growing up.

1 hour ago, LoneWolfX3000 said:

Best hope would be to trap it. Build a 2x2 metal room with ramps on the outside. Then pike it from the outside. Good Luck!

8 hours ago, LoneWolfX3000 said:

If your on a PVE server just put out it's coords, bound to have someone come rushing in to get the prime off it :D

Archived