Easy way to get gasoline?

UnknownGamer

Can someone tell me an easy way to get gasoline? I play on the Center Map but will be having another base on ragnorok. (PVE) I make a journey to the snow and collect all the oil but I end up with like 100gasoline. I have two dung beetles that barely produce anything. If someone could give me some ideas then that'll help.

There's no oil pump locations on the Center, so you pretty much gotta get oil the old-fashioned way. Luckily the waters of the Center are pretty vast and there's a lot of underwater oil spots (underwater oil viens give more oil than surface rocks). Tame a Dunkle since they are the oil gathering kings, or craft a bunch of primitive scuba gear and go snorkeling with a pick. Just be cautious...last I played the Center, the ocean was PACKED with so many creatures and their agro range is stupidly far (least the eels don't stun lock you anymore though).

if i were you, i would transfer to a ragnarok/scorched earth server and either build an oil pump or nab some oil from someone else's pump. if not, there is an area by the middle ruins section that has several oil nodes and a silica pearl cave. 

gasoline is easy to get but you need the oil for it. an industrial forge is your best way to get lots of gasoline fast.

I've played on the center map a fair amount of time.  There are two different snow regions both with oil nodes.  The dunk is the best for underwater oil nodes and they also produce more oil.  Not sure how many nodes you are hitting but I played solo on PVE pre legacy and was able to get more than my fair share of oil.  Best time to hit is during 2x so you get the bonus. 

Archived