Aberration Dossiers and the Survivors who wrote Them?

thegamingtroodon135

So what do you guys think of these dossiers? I don't think that they hold much information, especially since the previous survivor Helena likes to study creatures and write everything down. Did she write these dossiers? I heard from somewhere that aberration is supposed to continue the story of the survivors on the island and Scorched Earth. Is that true? Or are we having new survivors who tell their story?

41 minutes ago, Kraken said:

The devs have said that Helena and Rockwell will feature, and the dossiers will be written by Helena since that’s her gig. They’ll also be notes from other characters just like John and Raia on Scorched to fill in the story of what Aberration is all about.

That's cool! Glad to here it thanks.^_^

2 hours ago, thegamingtroodon135 said:

So what do you guys think of these dossiers? I don't think that they hold much information, especially since the previous survivor Helena likes to study creatures and write everything down. Did she write these dossiers? I heard from somewhere that aberration is supposed to continue the story of the survivors on the island and Scorched Earth. Is that true? Or are we having new survivors who tell their story?

The devs said some old characters would return, along with new ones.

I have a feeling that one of the new ones would be a former archaeologist, as each of the survivors have something to specialize in (Helena-dossiers, Rockwell-potions, etc.) This guy could specialize in artifact-hunting.

Archived