crossark servers

gabrinoel

why the devs didnot lance a pack of crossark servers each 2-4 mouths, so people can play starting level 1 like everyone, they should invest more on crossark, isnot fun log on a server, thats a megatribe control everyone. there's no point of making new oficial(normal) servers, let the alphas tribe kill each others, there's a lot of servers already to they do it.

Or how about disable this stupid mechanic all together! Nobody wants their server to be wiped by a bunch of kids whos geatest achievement is adding 70+ friends on steam.

How about some true pvp skill added to the game, or some rock paper scissors, instead of the nuke called alpha and the rest running around like chicken little.

At least when it was server based, if they alpha pissed of the rest of the server enough we could band together to overthrow. But with server transfer you are either part of the problem, or playing on non-official. REALLY raptorING SAD DEVS! REALLY raptorING SAD! Its like you got paid and now just want to get rid of us as quick as possible and shut down the offical servers cost they cost money. Yup a real good vision for a software company.

I've got my monies worth (bought ark in EA), but after seeing the idiot decisions your marketing guys force the devs to implement I will not be buying any DLC nor recommending this game (or any others made by you) to friends.

You raptored us over with the release (to few servers), and with your mechanic of all servers belong to the alpha - whats the raptoring point in playing.

Archived