Will we ever get footprints ?

KimoBitz

As nice as that would be someone said something the other day that caught me offguard but is true...Ark is old. Sure it just released but for that release I would say it was more of a formality. Im not knocking on the game at all, I would just take a guess and say if its not added in for a dlc then it wont be added in. It's not in EA anymore, and the core game is done and out the door. Reviews have been written and all, theres not a whole lot of reason to keep adding/tweaking things at this point. That would be awesome to have footprints and id love to be proven wrong though

3 hours ago, mgsgta3 said:

As nice as that would be someone said something the other day that caught me offguard but is true...Ark is old. Sure it just released but for that release I would say it was more of a formality. Im not knocking on the game at all, I would just take a guess and say if its not added in for a dlc then it wont be added in. It's not in EA anymore, and the core game is done and out the door. Reviews have been written and all, theres not a whole lot of reason to keep adding/tweaking things at this point. That would be awesome to have footprints and id love to be proven wrong though

Bro, check yesterday's digest, Jeremy said they'll be adding tons of new engrams and systems. This game is far from done...

7 hours ago, KimoBitz said:

Bro, check yesterday's digest, Jeremy said they'll be adding tons of new engrams and systems. This game is far from done...

Bro...that's digest 107 or something. Mind reading the Digests 1 to 50...just to see how many times Jeremy said : YES SURE WE WILL ADD IT...and it still hasn't been done. Plenty of small, quality of live, trivial things.

14 hours ago, powerstuck said:

Bro...that's digest 107 or something. Mind reading the Digests 1 to 50...just to see how many times Jeremy said : YES SURE WE WILL ADD IT...and it still hasn't been done. Plenty of small, quality of live, trivial things.

Check the upcoming features in ARK's wiki, most of the stuff mentioned there has already been added to the game, So as far as I'm concerned Jeremy keeps his promises but his sense of time is abnormal.

1 hour ago, KimoBitz said:

Check the upcoming features in ARK's wiki, most of the stuff mentioned there has already been added to the game, So as far as I'm concerned Jeremy keeps his promises but his sense of time is abnormal.

Of course, Ark's wiki is very up to date.

What happened to Dynamic Length Brigdes ? 

Archived