pvp Casual, Family Friendly Ragnarok - Vanilla, Custom Rates

Rulenine

Hi everyone!

My wife and I have recently started an Ark server to play together on, and want to have it open to public. We are largely looking to create a casual community, family-friendly, and open to solo players or small groups.

Here are the details of the server:

Experience: 2x boost

Harvest: We have custom harvest rates designed to make end game less of a grind but early game not super easy.

Basic harvest rates: 2x (stone, wood, thatch, meat, etc.) High level harvest: 4x (metal, chitin, pearls, obsidian, etc.)

Taming/Breeding: 4x taming, 8x breeding

Other key info:

• Spoil time set to 2x (everything spoils half as fast as normal)

• Dino stamina drain set to .75 (makes flying and travel a lot easier)

• PvPvE server, ORP enabled. We want PvP to be available if people want to engage in it, but prevent offline abuse. Admin will not tolerate excessive trolling.

• No transfers in allowed

• Max tribe size set to 4. If we have a ton of interest later on we might increase this, but for now we don't want mega tribes running around. This server is designed for solo or small groups of players looking for a safe place to enjoy the vanilla game (no mods) but with some of the tediousness and frustration taken out.

• Server will NOT be wiped. We enjoy the game for the extensive progression and building aspect and the challenge that those present. We will not wipe the server as we respect the understand the effort put into the game by players.

• Custom engram point requirements. We have reduced the engram points required for many of the higher level saddles and items so as to enable a solo player or small tribe to access more of the possible engrams without running out of points.

Connect at:

https://arkservers.net/server/104.192.226.154:27066

Ok thanks! My dad would like to play but the other computer we have, an iMac, runs it pretty slow even with pretty bad graphics, so I will only be able to play with my friend who lives in Australia. About the boosted rates, that's the way I play my Ragnarok singleplayer right now, so thank you so much for creating my dream server!:Jerblove:

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. no mods. Our goal is to maintain vanilla-type experience on Ragnarok while adjusting for certain annoyances (tame times, metal gathering). If we ever do add mods it will be only to facilitate server performance, such as ORP mod or a mod to wipe wild dinos every month or something. For now, vanilla only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived