Why no 2x raising?

l4m3r

41 minutes ago, l4m3r said:

You ever looked at twitter ? There are toons of Post about the missing 2x breeding

Yes if you look at twitter there are more people for the breeding since twitter is the official communication method of WC they should be aware of this that they need to change the whole breeding.

Twitter is at least something they read and 'reply' on always fun to read twitter posts totally different then here on the forums.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would've also liked some 2x breeding, but we tried to waste some Rexes against the bosses. 

Though, none died so we don't have to nessecarily breed more. I also would've liked to go on with Jerboa breeding, but that wasn't happening either. 

Our hopes are high for next weekend, if not we at least have something to do anyways.

And yes, we play PVE. Just in case anyone wants to say something about PVE being useless. 

27 minutes ago, maze said:

And yes, we play PVE. Just in case anyone wants to say something about PVE being useless. 

Not the PVE Mode iteslf is usless but i never understand the point on official PVE Servers? What they are for? I mean all ppls that are not in your tribe are more Anoying then all others you can trade with them yes but thats the only point that pve sever made all other is better on a Private Server.

On PVP Sever its so i dont like Private because of you never know you dont raid an admin...

RIP. if u got real life and not big tribe. no 2x means almost no breeding of substantial dinos. til you get tek trough or something. Had 12 rexes and 6 full troughs. went to bed around 1:40 got up for work about 7. checked on troughs...... empty. So i killed 8 and gathered what meat i could but those will prob starve too. 2x breeding helps offset ppl with full work week being able to breed. Guess i will wait to try to breed anymore til i get some tek troughs which should be prob next week.

@l4m3r

It's not the rates in private servers that will get me, it's the community on officials that keeps me. 

We are a tribe of two, with two bases on two servers, playing for about 3 month on official PVE. We own to this date 450+ creatures, across both servers, that were either tamed, raised, claimed or traded by our own hands. 

We have experienced almost everything you can (except raids, but on that later). We raised Rexes for the majority of the one-week-long 3x event on release, we are breeding Jerboa colors just for sale, we are doing bosses each weekend if there's no breeding event. We traded with literally 100s of different people on 100s of servers. Try to advertise this on a private server with 2x breeding. 

What we are not doing is - raiding someone just to keep them small to not be threat later or for the fun of being OP. 

We've played on private PVE, PVP and official PVP, but the main problem (we have) is losing our precious time invested. Be it through wiped/unstable servers or some duds doing their best to be the biggest a-hole on 'their' server. 

We are two grown ups with jobs and families, but without much time. That's why we 'complain' about no events to get bigger instead of rebuilding to get crushed again. 

Don't you know why the big youtubers run their 4th, 8th or 50th season of ark? Because private servers are stale without anything new happening or someone new joining. That's why they restart every so often. Eventually going for total conversions without going back for vanilla ark. 

Inbefore you say that there is even grieving on PVE, you're right but on PVP - no one needs an excuse to destroy their neighbor. 

Sorry for derailing this topic, but I had to (yet again) explain what official PVE is for. 

its funny ive been on the legacy sever 76 island 4 about 2-3 months now and 2 weeks ago i was about to start breeding to see if it was a possibility for my tribe and imagine my anger and utter disappointment when i didnt get 2x breeding but for some stupid reason they had everything but breeding 2x so i was like ''ok well thats disappointing ill just wait till next weekend for 2x breeding and guess what wasnt there... u guessed it breeding again and from my resurching i could not find a reason from the devs of this game as to why i dont know about every one else but what i truly want is just a reason y this is happening tous but it was absolutely reasuring when i went to twitter and saw that i was NOT the only one with anger to this topic... that is all

57 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

RIP. if u got real life and not big tribe. no 2x means almost no breeding of substantial dinos. til you get tek trough or something. Had 12 rexes and 6 full troughs. went to bed around 1:40 got up for work about 7. checked on troughs...... empty. So i killed 8 and gathered what meat i could but those will prob starve too. 2x breeding helps offset ppl with full work week being able to breed. Guess i will wait to try to breed anymore til i get some tek troughs which should be prob next week.

And what did you expect? That 1/2 trough of raw meat is enough for Rex?

You made 1 meat run (10-15min) before you went to sleep and you cry on forum that breeding is hard.

3 minutes ago, isu said:

You made 1 meat run before you went to sleep and you cry on forum that breeding is hard.

Its  not hard its boring escaply the baby Fase of bigger Dinos Giga/Mosa/Squid is a Fulltimejob to breed... And Game should not be Work for Work i have enough... I espect better Solutions that is that doable at a aceptable time no matter if that is with a tek baby throug or anything else...

1 minute ago, isu said:

You made 1 meat run before you went to sleep and you cry on forum that breeding is hard.

And he didn't fill a hyenadon, or have cooked meat/ jerky/kibble ready, etc etc.. Gotta prep for breeding,  ppl think it takes "no skill or effort" but you can still get a lot done in ark with a small tribe if you use the knowledge that is there..

17 minutes ago, isu said:

You made 1 meat run (10-15min) before you went to sleep and you cry on forum that breeding is hard.

apparently you trolls cant read. i had 6 troughs full when i went to bed. I only had 10 to 15 mins before going to work(you should try this). so i got what meat i could without being a no lifer.

meet on dinos too. they survived til morning. just not enough time to completely refill it at that point and i knew i wouldnt be able to sustain 12 til the next break i had to refill again. Which is why i killed off 8 of the 12 to make it enough that i could potentially have enough time to get enough meat to sustain til i can get back online. Getting on to refill that much meat is feasible on a weekend when i dont have to go to work for 8 hours straight. Center spoiltime on say fish which is longer is what 30ish mins per so ur talking 16 of your stack is spoiled by the time i get home to refill. not to mention the consumption rate. 40ish stacks consumption for 8 hours, maybe per rex. So in 8 hours 5 stacks of meat equates to 1 stack of consumable meat after accounting for spoilage............. so to successfully feed a baby rex and defeat the spoil timer plus consumption that would be something like 200 stacks of meat per rex..........This is actually leniant since it is based off fish which has lower food value and higher spoil time. Raising stuff dont require "skill" as u mentioned. it requires having time.... just time.

44 minutes ago, Facebunz said:

Developers, moderaters, knowledgeable players, please is there any info on why it's not happening? I've combed through Twitter and forums but can't find anything on this matter. What I would give for some transparency on Wildcards part...

Lmao... breeding x2 isn't a regular part of the evo events,  never has been.. and evo events aren't a given as well,  never have been.. if you don't like official rates don't play officials.. evo is a special (sometimes)  surprise.. stop acting like WC needs to give you info.. 

3 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

apparently you trolls cant read. i had 6 troughs full when i went to bed. I only had 10 to 15 mins before going to work(you should try this). so i got what meat i could without being a no lifer.

What about having stores of meat in fridges or hyenadon? What about having backup supplies of dodo kibble and jerky to throw on your babies? How many were you raising by yourself?  Ever thought that you could have bred less and cooked up and jerkied the extra meat to better prepared for fewer babies so that you wouldn't be wasting your time?  Can't call people trolls and then ignore all responses and act like you did everything you could possibly do in your power.. 

3 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

I play on the new official servers in a tribe with 4 members.

I did 26 rexes, 3 wolves, 6 dimorphs, 2 hyenas, 2 bears, 2 thylas, 20 wyverns, and a few berry eaters on scorched this weekend. They will all be done Tuesday. I also have a full time job, but I am able to go home and get on for 20 minutes during lunch. If I were not able to go home for lunch none of this would be possible.

That being said, we have 30 fridges full of meat the night before so when I get up in the morning I can fill the troughs before work, we also have 4 tek troughs. If you are going to breed a lot you need to prepare and have the right equipment.

I did lose about half my wyverns when I slept through my alarm Saturday... pretty much everything under 100 died, so no more low level wyverns for me, but everything else survived. It is possible, but is so much easier with 1/2 food consumption.

Good luck and go smaller until you can get the right stuff in place to mass breed.

29 minutes ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

What about having stores of meat in fridges or hyenadon? What about having backup supplies of dodo kibble and jerky to throw on your babies? How many were you raising by yourself?  Ever thought that you could have bred less and cooked up and jerkied the extra meat to better prepared for fewer babies so that you wouldn't be wasting your time?  Can't call people trolls and then ignore all responses and act like you did everything you could possibly do in your power.. 

50% eggs man didnt anticipate that many good ones in the bunch. And i flat out ran out of TIME to famr meat. I did have some extra in fridge which bought me enough time to get more int the morning.

Iwas anticipating 5-8 decent rexes and got more with the stats. I should have piked those extras last night instead anyhow just seemed wasteful to be piking a 263 rex. And i should have my tek troughs in the next week anyhow. Going to do my transmitters first until we do a few more manticore farm runs.

43 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

50% eggs man didnt anticipate that many good ones in the bunch. And i flat out ran out of TIME to famr meat. I did have some extra in fridge which bought me enough time to get more int the morning.

Iwas anticipating 5-8 decent rexes and got more with the stats. I should have piked those extras last night instead anyhow just seemed wasteful to be piking a 263 rex. And i should have my tek troughs in the next week anyhow. Going to do my transmitters first until we do a few more manticore farm runs.

You gotta stop before hatching that many, just cause you have the eggs doesn't mean you gotta pop them all at once.. I feel you a little bit tho,  it's like Christmas popping a new batch of eggs..

6 minutes ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

You gotta stop before hatching that many, just cause you have the eggs doesn't mean you gotta pop them all at once.. I feel you a little bit tho,  it's like Christmas popping a new batch of eggs..

doubles, an tripples occurred. wasnt intended to have so many esp so many worth a crap. sucks cooking a 11.2k hp, 367 melee rex you could be farming more bosses with, bc you know you cant feed em

On 10/13/2017 at 6:26 AM, Anarki said:

Ill be honest, if we had 2x and 3x taming every weekend - the server cap would be reached too quickly and people wouldnt be able to tame/hatch anymore dinos. 

Through the week, the game should be normal settings and on occasions only, there should be an event.

I have 15 Ptera eggs ready to hatch (would love to this weekend) and obviously I'd like a 2x event but it would also take away the longevity of my game. 

Its a difficult one - in my opinion, but I wouldnt raise a thread especially 2x events - if that is what you want on a more regular basis, perhaps officials arent for you?

Um Server cap has already been reached on Rag 196 game over, game broken, expansion coming more game broken no fix - Rinse repeat

Archived