Why no 2x raising?

l4m3r

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill be honest, if we had 2x and 3x taming every weekend - the server cap would be reached too quickly and people wouldnt be able to tame/hatch anymore dinos. 

Through the week, the game should be normal settings and on occasions only, there should be an event.

I have 15 Ptera eggs ready to hatch (would love to this weekend) and obviously I'd like a 2x event but it would also take away the longevity of my game. 

Its a difficult one - in my opinion, but I wouldnt raise a thread especially 2x events - if that is what you want on a more regular basis, perhaps officials arent for you?

1 minute ago, Anarki said:

Ill be honest, if we had 2x and 3x taming every weekend - the server cap would be reached too quickly and people wouldnt be able to tame/hatch anymore dinos. 

Through the week, the game should be normal settings and on occasions only, there should be an event.

I have 15 Ptera eggs ready to hatch (would love to this weekend) and obviously I'd like a 2x event but it would also take away the longevity of my game. 

Its a difficult one - in my opinion, but I wouldnt raise a thread especially 2x events - if that is what you want on a more regular basis, perhaps officials arent for you?

Agreed the server cap would be hit so much quicker! Im all for x2 XP and Taming but breeding.. not every weekend.

40 minutes ago, ESXB46 said:

Agreed the server cap would be hit so much quicker! Im all for x2 XP and Taming but breeding.. not every weekend.

Just stop Playing OFFICIAl PVE Sever there Pointless the game is never Desingend for that so who cares if the sever is full 2 weeks earlyer or 2 weeks later thats just ridiicolus. It just incease the fun of the Game if you dont have to 2 Hours sit by your Baybis and look in their Inventory its way better with 2x breeding. 

*Old man wheezy voice* Back in my day we didnt have any of this fancy dancy 2x breeding events, only 2x and then 1.5x xp, tame and gather if we were lucky ! Y'all have it easy now ! We had to wait for the Valentine event ! :Melee_Damage:

Joking, and tongue and check aside, they should just crank up the rates to the 2x permanently or have the events alot less  frequent and over a longer time period. I say this everytime. While I did enjoy the events, it was always a bit of a middle finger to those of us who didnt work nice hours 9 till 5, monday to friday, and was always a bit of why bother playing at all during the week, when the events were every weekend. I can see the tame cap issue, but raising the breeding rate would help out with what is a 'broken mechanic' in my opinion.

Then again I dont play on offical now, so why do I bother with these threads haha.

Just now, l4m3r said:

yeah because last 10 weekends was 2x breeding so what the officals say?

Yep but advertised as a special event. Less special if they happen every weekend. Then they should just be called weekend rates. Official rates are different then evo event rates. Begging for 2x rates every weekend is just sad. It means official rates aren't good enough for you which leads me to.... 

32 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

These are for 2xer's everyday and weekend. Official is not for you. 

which is why I posted a helpful link to dedicated servers which will provide the rates desired to accommodate your wants/needs/life balance/whatever else you want to list here.

17 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Yep but advertised as a special event. Less special if they happen every weekend. Then they should just be called weekend rates. Official rates are different then evo event rates. Begging for 2x rates every weekend is just sad. It means official rates aren't good enough for you which leads me to.... 

which is why I posted a helpful link to dedicated servers which will provide the rates desired to accommodate your wants/needs/life balance/whatever else you want to list here.

You didt get the point. You just have not to descide is it for me or not. I played 1500 hours on Offcial  so youre wrong but i want to make Ark make less Work and more Fun and thats wath 2x Breeding is for. A Special Event is for 1 or 2 Weekends not for an Half Year... There is nothing Special is it every Weekend ...

1 hour ago, l4m3r said:

Just stop Playing OFFICIAl PVE Sever there Pointless the game is never Desingend for that so who cares if the sever is full 2 weeks earlyer or 2 weeks later thats just ridiicolus. It just incease the fun of the Game if you dont have to 2 Hours sit by your Baybis and look in their Inventory its way better with 2x breeding. 

The game wasnt designed for PvE?

It was designed for both or there wouldn't be the option to play on a PvP or PvE server. By the sounds of it, a non-offical pvp with 2x breeding constant is what you need.

I agree 2x Should Be Permanent, The time and effort you have to put in the game just to breed is to much, especially with the giga's indeed baby fase is way to long..

How can you expect to have no sleep for a baby giga and then grow it for like 10 more days, with imprinting every 3-4 hours.

Double Breeding permament pls

1 minute ago, Tubsie said:

I agree 2x Should Be Permanent, The time and effort you have to put in the game just to breed is to much, especially with the giga's indeed baby fase is way to long..

How can you expect to have no sleep for a baby giga and then grow it for like 10 more days, with imprinting every 3-4 hours.

Double Breeding permament pls

This!

• l4m3r changed the title to 2X Breeding is gone WHY

Archived