Transfers into Aberation

MandaBear

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Wildcard Community
1 minute ago, Midnight_ said:

Does anyone have an official source stating we can transfer our current high level survivors into aberration or is everyone just assuming this is fact?

If you don't want to accept our company's stance on the matter that's your prerogative. I'm just letting you know that's how it's intended.

I seriously cannot believe that you guys don't get it... Eli JUST said EXACTLY what can and can't be transferred and in what direction. You guys do realize he is WildCards community manager, right? 

He IS the official source. You don't need a link to one because this is it. If someone were to ask me for proof of what could be transferred I would link them to HERE.

Since you don't seem to understand how he worded I'll try to reword it for him.

CHARACTERS ONLY can transfer TO Aberration upon release.

At ALL times EVERYTHING (excluding element) can be transferred OUT of Aberration. 

Get it?

@Eli Thanks for answering them with the official position, even if they don't realize it...

2 minutes ago, Midnight_ said:

ROTFL!!!!!  :D No I did NOT know who Eli was. Did not pay attention to his info. Ok that was funny. He was so nonchalant.....I just figured him for well....not what he was.

Ok. Thank you Eli.

"My coworkers".....yeesh.

Glad I could clear it up at least. I was honestly baffled by people's reaction to him posting the answer. lol

Well....I am just not at all used to seeing direct feedback in the forums. Honestly did not know they did this. I LOVE it. Let's see more of this. Good job Eli and thank you for being patient with me.....still kinda think you were toying with me....putz. You knew I had not realized who you were and you were NOT going to correct me. LOL

So yes Archone! Thank you for stopping me in my stupid unobservant blatherings.

On 11/16/2017 at 7:55 PM, Midnight_ said:

ROTFL!!!!!  :D No I did NOT know who Eli was. Did not pay attention to his info. Ok that was funny. He was so nonchalant.....I just figured him for well....not what he was.

Ok. Thank you Eli.

"My coworkers".....yeesh.

I think the tag "Assistant Community Manager" should've been enough xD

On 17. 11. 2017 at 3:09 AM, Midnight_ said:

Well....I am just not at all used to seeing direct feedback in the forums. Honestly did not know they did this. I LOVE it. Let's see more of this. Good job Eli and thank you for being patient with me.....still kinda think you were toying with me....putz. You knew I had not realized who you were and you were NOT going to correct me. LOL

So yes Archone! Thank you for stopping me in my stupid unobservant blatherings.

I have treat for you then ... dev tracker web. You can see all posts of Wildcard employees through all media.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, BTrickshot said:

So........ were going to go to a dangerous, and radioactive place just to transfer our 150 rex's?

Nah, people will go to Aberration for many different reasons. No-one will be going just to transfer Rex's lol.

I believe it is only radioactive on the surface.

Archived