14 minutes ago, Monica9692 said:

Anybody else's dinosaurs just disappearing?

Even dinosaurs at my camp are disaeappring....

yep, on a previous friends server our dinos kept disappearing, i find this more common on Non-dedicated servers on the dedicated server my friend is hosting, no dinos have disappeared so far.

Disappeared when? They were missing after you logged in, or while playing?

In the second case, they can be lured out of the camp by wild animals, like a damn ichthyornis, for example, in that case they can also be lured into water and drown.

Also, are you playing singleplayer or multiplayer? What's the map, and where is you base?

On the Center there were issues with animals falling through the ground on the region called The Bridge.

28 minutes ago, Vorsenium said:

Disappeared when? They were missing after you logged in, or while playing?

In the second case, they can be lured out of the camp by wild animals, like a damn ichthyornis, for example, in that case they can also be lured into water and drown.

Also, are you playing singleplayer or multiplayer? What's the map, and where is you base?

On the Center there were issues with animals falling through the ground on the region called The Bridge.

While playing! I'm playing single player and on the Island Map and my base is really close to herbivore island