Wyvern Raising

Auzy4554

Hello, so I am a solo player on ragnarok. I really want to raise a few wyverns, as the alpha tribes have them and you don't stand a chance at surviving unless you have one to rival it. I've done very much research and I know how to steal eggs and get milk. Only thing I am unsure about is feeding them. I have a relatively busy life so I was wondering how often i have to feed them, and if there's any way to minimize that feeding time. Also, how do you make sure they stay alive when you go to sleep for 8+ hours? I am only planning on raising wyverns that are lvl 150-190 so just give me general feeding times based on that level. Thanks!

Try raising only high levels, they have more food and is more easy. Normally a lvl 180 have 1800-2200 food. 1 milk is 1200 food.  No try force milk when he is a baby because reset food and you lost milk.

If my mind no fail at 0% 1200 food is 4 hours... at more % same food more time is.

If you want know exact time and go sleep. I make is put chrono and count time 1 point. Example 1456.9 to 1455.9 is 15 seconds. Then to get 0 food is 1455 x15 / 3600  is 6 hours. You know in 6 hours food is finish. Really is more time because in this 6 hours get more % and get some more the time.

Try raising only high levels, they have more food and is more easy. Normally a lvl 180 have 1800-2200 food. 1 milk is 1200 food.  No try force milk when he is a baby because reset food and you lost milk.
If my mind no fail at 0% 1200 food is 4 hours... at more % same food more time is.
If you want know exact time and go sleep. I make is put chrono and count time 1 point. Example 1456.9 to 1455.9 is 15 seconds. Then to get 0 food is 1455 x15 / 3600  is 6 hours. You know in 6 hours food is finish. Really is more time because in this 6 hours get more % and get some more the time.
Thank you those are some great tips [emoji106]

I just leave a milk and salt in the baby and then the baby just drinks it when it wants it. Then I use other milk for when it wants wyvren milk as imprints but this way they won't die due to me forgetting temporarily to check and as long as there is a milk in there inventory then they can eat it when they want. Of course I was playing on singleplayer at the time and increased the lasting time of the milk so I don't know that this works on officials etc.

Hope this helps anyway

I just leave a milk and salt in the baby and then the baby just drinks it when it wants it. Then I use other milk for when it wants wyvren milk as imprints but this way they won't die due to me forgetting temporarily to check and as long as there is a milk in there inventory then they can eat it when they want. Of course I was playing on singleplayer at the time and increased the lasting time of the milk so I don't know that this works on officials etc.

Hope this helps anyway

Yeah I think the milk spoils in a matter of minutes on official, but thanks for the tip anyways!

Milk does spoil quickly if not in a preserving bin.  You get four and half hours to have milk in a bin as long as it has sparkpowder in it.  Raising them isn't that hard of a task especially if you can get the milk.  You would probably be a bit safer if you try to go no longer than about 6 hours of away from them time if possible.  Understandably so real life can take that option away.  

1 hour ago, Auzy4554 said:
2 hours ago, Zergling963 said:

Hope this helps anyway

Yeah I think the milk spoils in a matter of minutes on official, but thanks for the tip anyways!

In preservin bin with salt, on SE lasts around 3hs because of SE's spoil rates being 3 times faster. On Rag/Island/Center it lasts around 10hs in bin with Salts. Given that the bin has a spoil timer multiplier of x10 and a tame only has a spoil timer multiplier of x4 it would be around 4hs inside the wyvern with salt. 

I usually feed them whenever they need imprint, but that's because i care about the imprint. If you want to get more buffer time to go to sleep and such, i'd recommend measuring the time it takes a wyvern to eat through a milk, to make an approximation based on their food values at any given time after feeding them. Wiki's stimations are one milk will last 3hs and some change. 

Archived