What Is The Best and Worst Part of Ark Official Servers?

CrackerJackx13

Best Bits - When I started playing Ark when the EA was first released was playing with friends not knowing what the hell was going on or What to do. Standing inside at night time because it was so dark.. until we found the Gamma glitch! The utter madness it was! Taking 6 hours to tame a level 6 Rex... [emoji848][emoji23]
Worst bits - Lag, Pillar spamming, duping Ark doesn't seem as pure as it once was.

Like everyone has been saying, the friendships and alliances that can be made are by far the best part of Ark. I currently have a great friendships with about 5 German guys, a whole tribe of Spanish guys, a tribe of Scottish and American, and I myself and British. It is such a diverse community and if you are lucky enough to form friendships on your server and beyond then you will fall in love with this game and embrace the grind without even realising it. It will be more of a social with everyone rather than a resource grind if you play alone.

Of course the cons are the people as well, I've put my time into this game and more often than not, your trust will be exploited and used against you on official PVP but of course I just cannot stay away from the official PVP scene. There are good people out there but if you go the official PVP route, approach with caution because no doubt you will be back stabbed afew times before you do find friendships. 

I think the best 2 things are the people you meet, and the reliability. The server in theory will be up for as long as the game lasts, which is uncertain for unofficial servers. Worst part is def. the lag, it can be unbearable sometimes. Sometimes you will meet trolls, but most people on official servers are usually friendly.

Archived