Rollingbear247

Any fix in sight for "Joining failed - could not retrieve address"

17 hours ago, Rollingbear247 said:

Can't join any servers, says Can't find adress, ping on all servers are 500+ eu and American my ping right now is 64 please help anyone any input is welcome

Also am having the same issue. It's showing that there are players on the server but I at the moment am not able to join any server what so ever.

Hello everyone,

I have this problem: when i try to join a official server, the load screen return me an error "Join Failed" every time I try. Another error is "Unable to retreive address". In this way i can't play online anymore.. What do i do? Any solutions??? This is so frustrating, i've payed for a game that can't play.>:(

Edited by Horakhti

The lack of any form of support for this is pretty pitiful. I sent off a ticket qnd even posted about this issue two days ago and have not gotten a single response. 

Due to the "Cant retrieve server address" i cannot log into my server losing me everything. 

Plus majority of the other servers do the same thing or time out, so far i have found only TWO that i can connect to and they are full servers typically. 

This all started friday and from what i can tell it started like that foreveryone else too. 

So whatever you guys did to your servers friday, you need to change it back because if i lost everything i will inquire about a refund since i am not going to recieve what i paid $60 for the game and the $20 for the dlc and then report for the lack of customer support. 

And considering the fact that this issue has been around for over a year and you do not have a fix does not make sense. 

11 hours ago, MandyH said:

Servers working for me on xbox what map you trying to join? I'm playing on center right now and told rag working fine don't know about the island or se tho.

Shut up!!! No one cares if ur having a swell time. We r interested in actually getting back on the game how is u saying" oh gee I'm not having any problem at all" supposed to help us that are? It's like walking up to a window of a burning building and yelling into it at the trapped people inside saying " well I'm ok out here in the street". So again.... SHUT UP

I have submitted a tickit on this but still no word as it is in review since Friday i have been unable to join any servers keep hanging on primal bp and get error could not retrive server address.  Try all the fixes uninstall reinstall, hard reset network and xbox, cleared mac address and player cache, delete gamer profile and added again, let my friend log in as me on a diff network and try to join, go offline than back on.