Hailstate253

Support (Please Read)

Ragnarok has been out for over two months now. Can we please get some support @complexminded 

We still do not have scorched earth saddles, engrams for primitive items (salt, desert gear, whip, water well, etc.). 

The beehives are not producing beeswax. This is a very large deal when trying to make primitive plus items. 

Can an we please get some information on when these items will be added? I really enjoy the mod but would like to use items that should be available.

You must be new to Prim+, so let me fill you in: Ced has no intention in fixing his mod or even spend a minute to implement new features. You will never get an answer about your question, believe me, we tried it for months now. There hasn't been a single word if this mod will get any updates. We just have to take it a s it is. No communication with the community. You can try suport/twitter/reddit/forum/smoke-signals. You won't get any answers. So just save your time, play a broken game like we do or move on. Despite being an "official mod", it is abandoned by the dev for far too long now.

Greetings from a bitter-vet...

19 hours ago, SouljaX90 said:

Prim Plus PvE doesnt have any otters or ice wyverns either :(

We own/have tamed like 30 or more Otters and I personally raised the first Ice Wyvern on our server (official) that my tribe mate stole I think during week 2 (after official launch). Are you playing official, dedicated, or single player?

Our beehives produced wax when we first got them but haven't since they were re-placed. They've been moved and still produce no wax, just honey. We've actually picked them back up and put them in storage. 

Still have rainbow water edges as well, which seems to be Prim+ thing as well. When I load into single player without mods, water is fine.  When I load in with Prim+, water edges become oily looking with a rainbow effect. 

Unfortunately, it has been a while since Prim+ has seen any updates. Several months if I'm not mistaken? Last significant release I can think of was saddles for Yuty/etc.

Man PrimPlus+ is dead they just need to delete it if they are not gonna update it. Me and my friend join it back at launch and we've waited and waited for some kind of update, but now we have to go make new chars on the regular servers to just try to enjoy the game and get more content. 

On 10/13/2017 at 4:48 PM, Leashedragon said:

We own/have tamed like 30 or more Otters and I personally raised the first Ice Wyvern on our server (official) that my tribe mate stole I think during week 2 (after official launch). Are you playing official, dedicated, or single player?

Our beehives produced wax when we first got them but haven't since they were re-placed. They've been moved and still produce no wax, just honey. We've actually picked them back up and put them in storage. 

Still have rainbow water edges as well, which seems to be Prim+ thing as well. When I load into single player without mods, water is fine.  When I load in with Prim+, water edges become oily looking with a rainbow effect. 

Unfortunately, it has been a while since Prim+ has seen any updates. Several months if I'm not mistaken? Last significant release I can think of was saddles for Yuty/etc.

Official Ragnorok cross ark 4, im guessing your not on the cross ark rag server cuz I've been asking and no one seen them... If you are can you let me know where you're finding them plz or let's work a trade

Edited by SouljaX90

On 10/12/2017 at 11:41 PM, SouljaX90 said:

Prim Plus PvE doesnt have any otters or ice wyverns either :(

PS4 Player here

I have a rented sever running Ragnarok PVE P+ and have Ice Wyverns and Otters 

I have read a lot of Posts on this forum of People saying P+ is dead and no changes (fixes)will ever come

I hope this turns out to be wrong, to Me P+ is more of a true survival game, with more of the steps that would be involved in evolving from a naked Caveman or Cavewoman to a more advanced civilization 

1 hour ago, Dlow1962 said:

PS4 Player here

I have a rented sever running Ragnarok PVE P+ and have Ice Wyverns and Otters 

I have read a lot of Posts on this forum of People saying P+ is dead and no changes (fixes)will ever come

I hope this turns out to be wrong, to Me P+ is more of a true survival game, with more of the steps that would be involved in evolving from a naked Caveman or Cavewoman to a more advanced civilization 

Couldn't agree more. How on earth did a survival game turn into something with all of the tech gear? Lol. 

Have you you figured out how to add the se engrams to your server? Supposedly it's possible but I cannot figure it out. 

20 hours ago, SouljaX90 said:

Official Ragnorok cross ark 4, im guessing your not on the cross ark rag server cuz I've been asking and no one seen them... If you are can you let me know where you're finding them plz or let's work a trade

You're on the same server as I am. They are most definitely spawning. Try looking at the wiki for spawn locations, and also remember that otters share spawns with fish, so you need to kill fish for them to spawn.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Leashedragon said:

You're on the same server as I am. They are most definitely spawning. Try looking at the wiki for spawn locations, and also remember that otters share spawns with fish, so you need to kill fish for them to spawn.

Thx for the reply, that's what I've been doing but no luck, which spot have you had luck at? Cuz i guess I'm getting crazy unlucky near blue obi

1 hour ago, Leashedragon said:

I'm on that same server.  There has been no sign of ice wyverns.  One person claimed to have an egg and a tribe mate claimed to have seen a tamed one.  Considering how often I'm out at the ice wyvern spawns it seems more likely that they are no in the game rather than I am just missing them.  I have lived on their spawn points for weeks since the invisible fix.  I get the feeling that if they were in game there would be far more people with ice wyverns as well, but so far absolutely nothing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ssjx7squall said:

I'm on that same server.  There has been no sign of ice wyverns.  One person claimed to have an egg and a tribe mate claimed to have seen a tamed one.  Considering how often I'm out at the ice wyvern spawns it seems more likely that they are no in the game rather than I am just missing them.  I have lived on their spawn points for weeks since the invisible fix.  I get the feeling that if they were in game there would be far more people with ice wyverns as well, but so far absolutely nothing.

I just killed several lowbies in the last week in Murder Snow, I believe it was Wednesday night? Maybe Tuesday? They are there. Maybe they're stuck off somewhere because flying AI seems weird there (I've seen Argies nose planted flying straight into the ground) but I assure you they exist. I also found three eggs. Two 25s, which I ate, and a 95 that I have in a smokehouse debating if I want to give it away or not.

If you'd like I can personally come show you my Ice Wyvern. I can also point you to Chinook's base with one, maybe more by now as I know they had several eggs they wanted to hatch. I believe "We Buy Gold Pwnstars" has one as well when I flew by their base a few days ago. They aren't as common as Fire, Poison, and Lightning as there are fewer spawns, so yes, they will be rarer. The others have the Scar near Highlands and the pirate cove in the south, while I believe Ice Wyverns have 4  spawns total?

As for Otters, our lake probably won't help as we have Bary in it to farm fish for dinos/baby raising. We're by Green Obi in the south, but you can check: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Map_(Ragnarok)  (Just select Otter on the drop down menu on the top left)

1 hour ago, SouljaX90 said:

You're on Xbox? Did i mention I'm talking about Xbox servers i don't recognize any of those tribe names

Ah, that would make a difference then. I am not. I am on PC Rag Cross Ark 4. Maybe it's specific to Xbox, then. PC and PS4 (as posted by someone above) are not having any issues with Otters or Ice Wyverns spawning.

19 hours ago, Hailstate253 said:

Couldn't agree more. How on earth did a survival game turn into something with all of the tech gear? Lol. 

Have you you figured out how to add the se engrams to your server? Supposedly it's possible but I cannot figure it out. 

I havent tried to add them, I see an area under Engine Setting on Nitrados Web Interface, that allows you to add or remove engrams, but only the regular and P+ engrams show up, I am hoping once the developers start opening up the rest of the map that the missing SE engrams will become available 

I have been spawning in BluePrints for items like the water well that goes on top of water veins , and even spawned in an Oil Pump but have not found an Oil vein yet

I dont mind the TEK stuff, and think a perfect solution would be to combine the P+ with the Regular, then make the more advanced items like assault rifles etc harder to obtain = for instance one must ascend the first time to unlock them, then ascend the 2nd time to finish the advanced items unlock, then only after the 3rd ascension get the Tek stuff and make each item unusable by anyone who hasnt unlocked them yet........ and make it that you must complete the Ascension process on each sever that allows you to download your character and progress....this would  help stop some of the tribes from joining and just taking over, and to keep it more balanced remove all the codes that allow a Server admin from  spawning in the stuff or cheating to Ascend 

On 10/16/2017 at 5:43 AM, Dlow1962 said:

I havent tried to add them, I see an area under Engine Setting on Nitrados Web Interface, that allows you to add or remove engrams, but only the regular and P+ engrams show up, I am hoping once the developers start opening up the rest of the map that the missing SE engrams will become available 

I have been spawning in BluePrints for items like the water well that goes on top of water veins , and even spawned in an Oil Pump but have not found an Oil vein yet

I dont mind the TEK stuff, and think a perfect solution would be to combine the P+ with the Regular, then make the more advanced items like assault rifles etc harder to obtain = for instance one must ascend the first time to unlock them, then ascend the 2nd time to finish the advanced items unlock, then only after the 3rd ascension get the Tek stuff and make each item unusable by anyone who hasnt unlocked them yet........ and make it that you must complete the Ascension process on each sever that allows you to download your character and progress....this would  help stop some of the tribes from joining and just taking over, and to keep it more balanced remove all the codes that allow a Server admin from  spawning in the stuff or cheating to Ascend 

I'm playing on the medieval persistent cross ark server. He got the scorched engrams in. He's also removing all but one leed from the map to allow for some sea faring.