• Announcements

• Jatheish

Note for players regarding Ascension (please open terminal/tribute before ascending)   02/04/18

With the latest server update on PC (v276.493), if you're going to attempt ascension, before doing so please make sure you've opened a supply crate/transmitter/obelisk/ basically anything terminal/tribute inventories. It's a temp workaround to characters being lost when ascending whilst we're investigating character issues further.

Tek Helmet Vision Glitched

Ever Since Tek came out. I've always experience this visual glitch when it comes to using the tek helmet in the game. I kinda just ignored it up until now but now its just plain annoying. does anyone else experience this? and how do you Fix it? this is on ps4 and my tv is TCL if that matters.

Edited by Kresnik

Not only this. Also the view (and distance) underwater is a joke. I have a better view with the scuba mask, as with the tek helmet? Come on...Tek should be ultimate...with the crippled view and pulse only working sometimes in combination with the useless view distance underwarter, the helmet is completely bogus.