Hello, Wild Card & Players

I am going to run you threw some points that are just horrible & other things that should be done differently because the game isn't perfect by all means.  I will list of all the ideas and things I see wrong with ark today that should be fix, changed, or re-thought...

1) (Fix) Baryonyx - Well I am sure you all know how horrible the Baryonyx even level 5 or 15 is depending on map, How they are in water.. I can be max level and have pretty good flak on & i have a 90% chance of dying. There water spin stun effect is so horrible and broken. I should not die by a Baryonyx that level, But guess what it happens because you cant even attack before getting stunned again. Can't move and just getting beat alive by the Baryonyx. Total garbage! (Note: The Spin Stun Attack how often it can use the attack should be lowed by 50% so it takes 50% longer for him to do another spin attack.

2) (Fix) Ichthyornis - Really my items are gone if he takes it. Anyhow that is so annoying and horrible its one of the top hated creatures in ARK. The Ichthyornis should always drop non eatable items to the ground as a item box. Not completely lost for ever. Only thing the Icthyornis should take and eat and loose that item is food items. All meats, Kibbles, Berries, Seeds, Mushrooms, Flowers, and any other consumables. PLEASE FIX THIS!

3) (Change) Platform Saddled Dino Turrets - Platform Saddled Dino's should be able to have auto turrets again that was a dumb removal back in the past. Then the game was fun. Anyhow what needs to happen is just have it limited on how many turrets you can have on a dino depending on the type of dino to no more then 4 to 5 turrets at most. That will give them dino's more war purpose again.

4) (Change) Flyer Nerf - That should have never happened the way it did either. It was a slap in the face to all the dino's that everyone worked so hard on. *This is how it should have been nerfed: Speed should be go by dino type such as Argentavis it should go by the level of the dino if you have a breed level 300 Argentavis it should go much faster then a fresh tamed level 25 Agentavis. That way it will give more meaning for the bird breeders.

5) (Fix) Ark Transferring - Obelisk should be the only place you can bring tames out & loot out of.  Loot Drops should never be able to pull dino's out of & equipment. Drops should be only used for uploading or transferring a character that is it. There is no cross-ark strategy for a guy pulling 10 giga's out of his butt cheeks 50 feet from your base.

6) (Fix) Ark Transferring - Idea number two:  I think there should be a limit weekly & daily how many transfers you can do. Because being the little guy and someone bringing 10 to 20 giga's out of a loot drop by your base its no chance for a smaller tribe. It's exactly what ran me off the game and why i play it so much less now & the nerfs.

7) (Change) Tek Tier - Its just lame when you have guys on the map that starting out and only have stone building & you have these guys that have Tek and they want the server for them self's... Its just lame... *Tek Tier should have been just like Primitive + a Standalone game mode with low Tek up to High End Tek. They should never put guys with sticks fighting off guys with plasma guns... Its just stupid.

8) (Fix & Change) Menu & Options Screens - I am color blind I have 45' TV and I still cant read anything unless I am 2 feet from the tv. The blue menu they changed to is really horrible choice of colors.. Layout of then menu's are fine but I cant read anything in that hexagonal looking blue menu to craft or anything... You should be able to set up the color as you choose for the menu's.. PLEASE!

9) (CHANGE) Mindwipe - The mindwipe change is horrible that mean people have to make new characters when they shouldn't have too... If you want mindwipes to have a bad effect make them loose 5 levels each mindwipe they do. To slow down the use of it, but it should be unlimited again because that's just more characters the database has to hold because people want different builds. It was dumb making mindwipe's only one use per level.

Thanks for reading and hope you read my thought... Really beating at them points because they hurt the game for me and I know many others that feel the same way. Also i will try to update and add more thoughts to this post.

Take care & enjoy my post.

Edited by AceVP
Added #8 & #9 to the list.
  • Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

yeah, Jelly fish are kinda annoying too.. there not to hard to avoid but yeah! Should poison you and up the spawn rate of the ell.

if they want shocking things :Stamina:

Edited by AceVP

Also i think the club blue prints should not increase damage only durability... Its very stupid wearing riot gear or something lame and getting knocked out by a group of trolls with a club... So freaking stupid.

Like Ascendant Clubs with massive damage is so lame. I can see getting knocked out by electro pod. But a stick really?