DavidPlayz

45 minutes ago, Brayn said:

Lol at the above guy.

350 hp

150 stam

500-550 weight

200% melee

10 fortitude

i think that covers all the points.  Any extra throw into weight.  Moving ingots from furnace to fabby stinks.

i forgot to add health so yeah 350 is a good choice but a disagree with the rest

you only need weight to carry guns, narc, arrows ect as everything else like metal and wood will be in your dino resource gatherers then transferred to storage or used to buld sht, 200 food and water is enuth to keep you going for a while before you need to eat... what do u need mele for when u have tranq arrows? or fortitude when u have outfits and 500 weight is just a stupid waist of points

5 hours ago, jaypak said:

i forgot to add health so yeah 350 is a good choice but a disagree with the rest

you only need weight to carry guns, narc, arrows ect as everything else like metal and wood will be in your dino resource gatherers then transferred to storage or used to buld sht, 200 food and water is enuth to keep you going for a while before you need to eat... what do u need mele for when u have tranq arrows? or fortitude when u have outfits and 500 weight is just a stupid waist of points

Do you play on PvP?  On bullet days I'm making 5-10k adv rifle rounds.  Being able to sprint inside my base while carrying 14 stacks of charcoal is invaluable.

food and water is an utter and complete waste of points.  Make yoursef some good custom recipes.  I'd rather eat or drink 1 more time an hour with ridiculously cheap and effective custom consumables than blow 20 points on food and water lol.

As for melee, again, pvp.  I'd rather kill my enemy with a sword swing rather than 2... or KO them in 2 less hits.

seriously.... food and water?  Rofl.  Maybe move speed but that's a whole nother build.  You can use dinos all day long, but you still gotta take all and move it around your base.

16 minutes ago, Dylan1602 said:

400 Health 30 Points

200 Stamina 10 Points

100 Oxygen 0 Points

100 Food 0 Points

100 Water 0 Points

350 Weight 25 Points

200% Melee 20 Points

112% Movement Speed 8 Points

100% Crafting Skill 0 Points

12 Fortitude 6 Points

That will be my build once I reach level 100. All 99 skill points spent.

There arent many situations in PvP where having 200% melee at level 100 will be better than fab shotty or flamethrower. Those points are better spent in more MS or Fortitude, imo.

5 hours ago, Brayn said:

Do you play on PvP?  On bullet days I'm making 5-10k adv rifle rounds.  Being able to sprint inside my base while carrying 14 stacks of charcoal is invaluable.

food and water is an utter and complete waste of points.  Make yoursef some good custom recipes.  I'd rather eat or drink 1 more time an hour with ridiculously cheap and effective custom consumables than blow 20 points on food and water lol.

As for melee, again, pvp.  I'd rather kill my enemy with a sword swing rather than 2... or KO them in 2 less hits.

seriously.... food and water?  Rofl.  Maybe move speed but that's a whole nother build.  You can use dinos all day long, but you still gotta take all and move it around your base.

A play pvp, our base is a nice set up with forge at top. Hatch frame and smithy fab all in range... all a need to do it park then next to forge... take all the wood (encumber myself) and put in forge... over too smithy, take all the charcoal out of forge and I to smithy/fab... easy as that

The food your making takes ingredients and more than likely costs you more time making than your saying 

Point would prolly be everyone has there own way of playing there game and doing stuff that works for them

Kinda agree with mele but av never bashed anyone or been close to anyone, mabie am too fast for you melebashers with my speedy boots ??

I am about to reach level 100 and I am going to take one last mind wipe. I am wondering what to put my points into. What do you guys have as your stats and what would you recommend to a player who plays on PVP and plays with one other person.

Lol one time I was messing around on singlplayer and put every single one of my points into speed. I moved like a raptor it was insane.

17 hours ago, jaypak said:

A play pvp, our base is a nice set up with forge at top. Hatch frame and smithy fab all in range... all a need to do it park then next to forge... take all the wood (encumber myself) and put in forge... over too smithy, take all the charcoal out of forge and I to smithy/fab... easy as that

The food your making takes ingredients and more than likely costs you more time making than your saying 

Point would prolly be everyone has there own way of playing there game and doing stuff that works for them

Kinda agree with mele but av never bashed anyone or been close to anyone, mabie am too fast for you melebashers with my speedy boots ??

10 raw meat per burger.  110 food and 89 health per burger.  Water from canteen is free.

20 fortitude.

130 speed. 

200 oxy.

500 weight.

200 stamina.

200 hp.

Water build.

Oxy is not so much for the speed, but for the extra time in case of tank breakage. 

Tamimg squids suck, and they can often one shot a tank during rhe feeding process.

The timing of dismount to avoid a tentacle slap or two is bad.

On 10/13/2017 at 3:12 AM, Dylan1602 said:

400 Health 30 Points

200 Stamina 10 Points

100 Oxygen 0 Points

100 Food 0 Points

100 Water 0 Points

350 Weight 25 Points

200% Melee 20 Points

112% Movement Speed 8 Points

100% Crafting Skill 0 Points

12 Fortitude 6 Points

That will be my build once I reach level 100. All 99 skill points spent.

This is a solid build.  I'd swap 50 stam out for weight, but your stats are within the margin, in my mind, of personal choice.  I've used close to your build before and it worked fine.

I found move spees end game to not really be so useful.  I can see a massive move speed being viable, but 12% just doesn't feel like it's being used.  Again, personal preference.  Build is solid.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:49 PM, jaypak said:

fortitude is a main pvp stat as well as melee. high food and water is a waste of points

350 hp

150 stam

150 weight 

300+ melee

20-30 fortitude 

thhis is the perfect pvp build

On 10/10/2017 at 8:55 PM, DavidPlayz said:

I am about to reach level 100 and I am going to take one last mind wipe. I am wondering what to put my points into. What do you guys have as your stats and what would you recommend to a player who plays on PVP and plays with one other person.

300 hp 

200 stam 

140% move speed 

250 weight 

Rest in melee takes it to about 230 %

You can out run anything in the wild,  enough stam to swim far and get away,  good for scorched,  plus enough melee and hp to pretty much 1v1 anything in the wild with a good sword and flak,  even alpha Raptors,  plus enough weight to carry stacks of metal, 

Fortitude is useless wear good armour instead.

These stats will make all pve content trivial,  you can naked run caves,  travel the whole map on foot and can even dodge plant x. 

36 minutes ago, KurbbieStompp said:

fortitude is a main pvp stat as well as melee. high food and water is a waste of points

350 hp

150 stam

150 weight 

300+ melee

20-30 fortitude 

thhis is the perfect pvp build

Need over 200 weight to carry stacks of metal,  plus a bit more for your equipment,  150 would be painfull

Plus you forgot move speed,  can't pvp with 100% it's way to slow

On 13/10/2017 at 11:31 AM, DarthaNyan said:

There arent many situations in PvP where having 200% melee at level 100 will be better than fab shotty or flamethrower. Those points are better spent in more MS or Fortitude, imo.

There is loads of situations where all you have on you is a pike or a Club and that melee is invaluable. 

Most people don't carry a fab shotty while farming around Base as the bullets always get lost when you transfer all,

18 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

Need over 200 weight to carry stacks of metal,  plus a bit more for your equipment,  150 would be painfull

Plus you forgot move speed,  can't pvp with 100% it's way to slow

move speed isnt required and neither is 200 weight. use a tame or raft to transport. MS isnt a good stat, whats the point of being fast when you hit like a limp noodle? those are my stats and i never lose on foot

Archived