Nitrado server questions..

vaskl

Im considering renting a nitrado server, but have a few questions.

1 will nitrado servers show up in the in game browser?       i really feel like if they do i will rent the server..

this is my main concern actually..

I also read that you can cross server with different accounts.. so if i rent a server, and you rent a server.. i run rag and you run scorched.. we can link them and cross between the two..

looking forward to this..

sounds good, ill be running PVP ragnarok at 20 slots at the start however.. and bump population up if need be.

ill have 2.0 xp 

4.0 tame

3.0 harvest

3 breed

crop growth 2-3

ill likely leave the rest at default.. this will provide close to the normal settings.. but boosted enough to not have the hard grind on all things.

Ill also be enabling no offline raiding on a schedule to be determined, as well as possibly having a cap on tribe members.

rules in place for not completely destroying a base during raids, and not killing passive tames.

should provide a good game experience without being offline raid trolled (pve raided) every night..lol

open to suggestion as well..

Guest DJRone89
7 hours ago, huntzballz said:

I PERSONALLY wouldn't rent a server out yet. I have a feeling I will waste 99 dollars just to see it crash every 4 hours.

The game is just to buggy and I fear there will be more downtime than uptime. But time will tell. If you rent one, please report back on how it all goes. ;)

I like how you have this predetermined judgement on something you have absolutely no clue about yet refuse to try and find out info and expect people to report back to you?

Rented servers are far superior to console hosting and even officials.

Archived