Community Crunch Contests: ARKitect, ARKVideo & NVIDIA ANSEL,

Jen

ARKitect

This is my submission for ARKitect. The video is 12 min long, but the build is quite large, and much of it was never shown to keep it short. We built on the light house hill in Ragnarok, because we wanted to challenge ourselves to build in the least flattest location possible, without building on the side of a cliff. 

We use all harvested materials with no cheats. Our rates are lower than the Pooping Evolved Island server from close to two years ago. 

Relevant mods used:

• Castles, Keeps, and Forts
  • S+
  • Medieval Structures 1 & 2
  • Medieval Decor
  • Pub mod
  • Eco's decor mods, all but 1 or 2
  • Dodo Fountains

• Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, Demonsoul109 said:

ARKitect

This is my submission for ARKitect. The video is 12 min long, but the build is quite large, and much of it was never shown to keep it short. We built on the light house hill in Ragnarok, because we wanted to challenge ourselves to build in the least flattest location possible, without building on the side of a cliff. 

@Demonsoul109 this thread is for the previous Community Crunch. The new Crunch thread has not been created yet. It is normally created on Tuesdays, so please keep an eye out for the new thread to be created soon in General Discussion forum and then re-submit your entry to ensure that it gets included.

1 hour ago, GP said:

@Demonsoul109 this thread is for the previous Community Crunch. The new Crunch thread has not been created yet. It is normally created on Tuesdays, so please keep an eye out for the new thread to be created soon in General Discussion forum and then re-submit your entry to ensure that it gets included.

Thank you, maybe they should put that in the op. I have never submitted before so I didn't know, but thanks for letting me know and I'll resubmit this post

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived