Why cant we unlock all of the tek engrams after completing lvl100 boss?

Strider05

46 minutes ago, BobbyJ337 said:

nope you have to defeat each one on each difficulty

I think there is some overlap with maybe the armor but it makes you strategize on which you need first in official pvp

Yeah what this guy says... everything on the island for all engrams Exept the sword and shield... they are received from search boss am sure (or have been told)

With exception of the new TEK Sword and Shield (Light also?) you only have to do three bosses to unlock them all.

1. Alpha Broodmother  = gives all engrams for Gamma and Beta Brood also.

2. Alpha Megapithicus = gives all engrams for Gamma and Beta Mega also.

3. Alpha Dragon = gives all engrams for Gamma and Beta Dragon also.

Having said that, good luck getting those done first. Doubt it will happen anytime soon on officials.

Also, they REALLY need to make the Sword and Shield available on Island or SE, screw that crap map they call Rag.

Yeah you need to do the hard bosses on the Island to get those missing engrams. Well...at least hard Brood and Monkey. I'm not sure if the engrams you get from hard Dragon/manticore on Rag gives you the same engrams they'd normally give if they were separate (they might), but in the end, you'll need to kill hard broodmother and hard ape for sure (luckily they aren't difficult). Those might be the ones you're missing.

DLC maps were never meant to be 'substitute' maps to the Island. WC thought it was a good idea to make each map unique by 'splitting up the content'...which imo was a very dumb idea. I'm tired of the Island.

16 minutes ago, Ulta said:

Yeah you need to do the hard bosses on the Island to get those missing engrams. Well...at least hard Brood and Monkey. I'm not sure if the engrams you get from hard Dragon/manticore on Rag gives you the same engrams they'd normally give if they were separate (they might), but in the end, you'll need to kill hard broodmother and hard ape for sure (luckily they aren't difficult). Those might be the ones you're missing.

DLC maps were never meant to be 'substitute' maps to the Island. WC thought it was a good idea to make each map unique by 'splitting up the content'...which imo was a very dumb idea. I'm tired of the Island.

Same engrams on both bosses as if you had defeated them on the island. In fact, if you only defeat the Manticore, for example, on Ragnarok you will get Manticore engrams unlocked even if the dragon destroys you. You will not, however, get the Ragnarok exclusive tek engrams unless the Ragnarok boss battle is successful.

As far as skins go, I can only speak to Manticore on scorched. We were able to defeat it on all 3 levels on official servers before the recent buff and each level gives you a different Manticore armor skin (except the shield skin... you still get that at every level). If you want the full set of Manticore armor you need to defeat the Manticore on every difficulty plus be in render distance of an alpha deathworm when someone kills it.

Archived