Bluescreens are back with a raptoring vengeance. Cant fly to the blue obelisk on PVE EU rag 380 without one guaranteed but even walking around my own base I can get kicked without warning. Multiple people in the chat are also complaining of it. Had a mammoth session on Sunday and got blued 9 times. 

Do you received any message code of error?

I've crashed 5 times already, with error CE-34878-0, is it the same for you?

Also, i've signaled this a week ago and, even with a precise reference to the error, nobody ever responded to me.

Even a simple notification of acknowledgment would have been nice.

if the bug is the same as the one affecting me, you should notice the game struggling to properly render the textures before the crash, if that's so, you could leave the session and turn off the game completely, hoping to avoid it.

Simply exiting and re entering in the map wont help you, i've noticed that the struggling in texture rendering will follow you even if you will change map, i've already tried it, passing between all 4 of the maps, and ending with a crash on the long run.

I hope that this will be of some help, also I hope that the issue will be added to the list of things that need fixing, but since nobody ever responded, i'm starting to feel a little bit depressed about this (not about the bug, but about the perceived utility of reporting bugs in this forum).

Its not just Ragnarok. If I travel on the island a lot with a wyv or quetz, a bluescreen crash is inevitable, especially near the green obi. It seriously affects gameplay and frustrates players, as we lose tames and gear to no fault of our own. :( We are getting griefed by the game itself, and of all the players who quit playing your game, this is issue number 1!

Stop all other work on DLC and get this HUGE bug sorted, please.

20 minutes ago, Frozenhole said:

What OS>? LOL i havent had a crash in this game in a long time, post real information..

What OS? This is a PS4 thread... clearly there is a problem with blue screens beings the number of people it is happening to, you're just one of the fortunate people that doesn't I guess.

Edited by Highspeed63b

Blue screened and blue screened and blue screenen. Before launch there  whas less blue screen, now, 5 times a days. Sorry but is this really the finnished, i dont think so, they are stil working with upgrading it, changing it and again putting new elements to use. When blue screened its hard to get back in, im breeding 2 wyverns, it sucks when you blue screened, but getting back in isnt possible, because its again 74/70, there are to much players for the amount of servers and sorry to say IT SUCKS.

Today i saw in the store 12 ps4 boxes of ark, means 12 players more, where you going to put them on?

Ragnarok 375 performance is so poor, we don’t even bother playing other than to reset timers. Can’t hunt eggs because of the 10-20 second rubber bands.

Blue-screening over Viking bay (near our base) is a guarantee. Basically a no fly zone at this point. Walking in the base (in a cave) takes about sixty extra “steps” to get where you’re going.  

Need some performance and optimization to happen soon. I don’t understand how you can even fathom releasing more of the map and making it even more glitchy.