Hidden Bases

TheDoDoLife

You tagged "Island" on this post so I think he means the East fire cave on Island.  If you are in fact talking about Island, you'd probably benefit from building at the Blue Obelisk.  It's ridiculously cold up there, but it's also ridiculously hard to raid if you have 20-30 autos and 30-50 plants.  You have an Obby right there for boss fights.

On 10/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, Brayn said:

You tagged "Island" on this post so I think he means the East fire cave on Island.  If you are in fact talking about Island, you'd probably benefit from building at the Blue Obelisk.  It's ridiculously cold up there, but it's also ridiculously hard to raid if you have 20-30 autos and 30-50 plants.  You have an Obby right there for boss fights.

when i try to place a foundation on blue obelisk it says the foundation is obstructed and it doesn't give me an option to place any type of structures(foundations-dinogate-behemothgate-) if you might have a solution i would appreciate it

6 hours ago, TheDoDoLife said:

when i try to place a foundation on blue obelisk it says the foundation is obstructed and it doesn't give me an option to place any type of structures(foundations-dinogate-behemothgate-) if you might have a solution i would appreciate it

Then you're playing with PvE settings enabled.  I think ORP settings give u the same no build volumes.  Need to be on pure pvp settings to build on obbies.  Can you build in artifact caves?  If no, then it's your server settings.

18 hours ago, Brayn said:

Then you're playing with PvE settings enabled.  I think ORP settings give u the same no build volumes.  Need to be on pure pvp settings to build on obbies.  Can you build in artifact caves?  If no, then it's your server settings.

ok thanks for your help ill be sure to look at the server settings

Archived