Betrayed by tribe!!!

Outcasteye711

I met a new group of guys on the ragnarock sever. We had a good size base and got raided by some hey bro alphas. When I loged in I just started grinding. I built 6 turrets species x the whole nine by my self on official stats. I tamed farming dinos. MADE HALF THE BASE METAL and FARMED enough cp and metel for them to finish. Got on one day and found out I was kicked. (REASON) I killed my team mates beaver. He tamed the beaver at lvl 100. So he said I had to tame another one he got a lvl 145, a 7 hr tame. I had it HALF way done it was 5 In the morning my Child's mother kept yelling plus I had to get up for work in the morning so i had to log off. I also tamed him a lvl 145 mammoth another 7 hr tame but that wasn't good enough. So I figured I would just tame him one on the weekend when it's 2x taming. Not to mention he killed my teridon and said nothing about it.so they kicked me over this. All said and done I had put up at least 17 turrets 300 bullets in each made a water base. Put armour species x up. Tamed 4 dung beetles, 1 tapejarai, 1 frog, 1 wolf, 1 anklo, 1 doedicurus, 1 megaloceros, lvl 145 griffian, 145 teridon and helped with many of there tames. I thought I met friends they didnt even have a discussion with me. It's just frustrating all the time I put in on this base and I thought we became good friends. Can some one plz help me get REVENGE!!!!! 

If you are telling the truth it sounds like you would be better off starting over and owning the tribe. Ally with others and go solo until you have developed long tern relationships with people you can trust over several months... and, for your own sanity, get some kibble dinos first. Will cut that 7 hour tame down to 90 minutes, and most of the kibble dinos are pretty quick tames for low levels.

I was solo for about 6 months and now am part of a 10 man tribe... each of us work together for the greater good and are able to accomplish a ton. On the new official cluster we have about 30 wyverns, a phoenix, beat the Manticore on hard, and have kibble out the butt. Plus, none of us are worried about being kicked. The only rule we have about using tames is that if you kill it you have to replace it with a better one (none are individually owned, but we obviously prefer to use the ones we are imprinted on). That may mean taming it yourself, or maybe getting another tribe member 2 forges full of metal so he can continue to build, and asking him to help you out.

Good luck and God speed.

Yeah it's very upsetting. I started over and I'm just not gonna put so much time into it any more. it's hard to find a good group of people to play with. They u finally talked to me about it and it's pretty much I'm wrong there right. These guys are childhood friends so I'm just an outsider. The guy told me he killed all my tames and he came and raided my other bases.

Archived