Z3Nark

DEDICATED SERVER FATAL ERRORS

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Cheers, and your repro consists of just going towards an individuals base? If possible, please include profile-saves too, as well as the game and gameusersettings.ini

Game.ini: https://pastebin.com/D0bh8ZG2
Gameusersettings.ini: https://pastebin.com/89SFteFi
Commandline: https://pastebin.com/wPaJnKsP
Mod List: https://pastebin.com/61V1uE7L (Occurs with no mods, but just incase it's helpful)
Profile-saves and .ARK saves: https://app.box.com/s/93bcazuyhv3t5u8reeqvrfcpdukxlqgf

No reply from host on crash dump yet. May take them a while or just be a no, depending on if it's a lot of work for them. =\

The Steam 64 ID of the player's base causing the crash is: 76561198028722685

When you first spawn in to the Island, the default south spawn, you'll end up in a base from the tribe Just Respawn. If you follow the beach to the immediate left, you'll come to a base by The Resisty. This is the one that crashes us without mods. The only fix was wiping all structures. We tried to run a mod cleanup to make sure there weren't any stray assets or anything causing the issue, but the crash still occurred even after doing this.

Thanks so much for looking into this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jatheish said:

Cheers, and your repro consists of just going towards an individuals base? If possible, please include profile-saves too, as well as the game and gameusersettings.ini

Ok was able to reproduce on command with this version.

CallStack: https://pastebin.com/raw/U5NcGWUU
Profile-Saves and .ARK saves, Game.ini, GameSettings.ini
ModList: 731604991,821530042,764755314,895711211,558079412,761535755,793605978
CommandLine: Ragnarok?SessionName=PvE-Mods-GatherBonus-RG?AltSaveDirectoryName=SaveRagnarok?listen?QueryPort=27017?Port=7778?RCONPort=27021?listen?ServerPassword=?AllowFlyerCarryPVE=true?


How to reproduce:
Teleport to Red Ob, and will cause the server to crash:
cheat setplayerpos 467000 -195000 -14100

Update 10/11/2017 - @Jatheish @Stark

I am unable to reproduce the problem with the latest patch (yay!) thanks everyone for the hard QA work in getting this one cleaned up. Much rejoicing!

Edited by Stat
links removal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, fr0st said:

Game.ini: https://pastebin.com/D0bh8ZG2
Gameusersettings.ini: https://pastebin.com/89SFteFi
Commandline: https://pastebin.com/wPaJnKsP
Mod List: https://pastebin.com/61V1uE7L (Occurs with no mods, but just incase it's helpful)
Profile-saves and .ARK saves: https://app.box.com/s/93bcazuyhv3t5u8reeqvrfcpdukxlqgf

No reply from host on crash dump yet. May take them a while or just be a no, depending on if it's a lot of work for them. =\

The Steam 64 ID of the player's base causing the crash is: 76561198028722685

When you first spawn in to the Island, the default south spawn, you'll end up in a base from the tribe Just Respawn. If you follow the beach to the immediate left, you'll come to a base by The Resisty. This is the one that crashes us without mods. The only fix was wiping all structures. We tried to run a mod cleanup to make sure there weren't any stray assets or anything causing the issue, but the crash still occurred even after doing this.

Thanks so much for looking into this!

Do you have a save-file where you were able to reproduce the issue without the use of mods? 

Thanks for the info guys, we'll check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Do you have a save-file where you were able to reproduce the issue without the use of mods? 

Thanks for the info guys, we'll check it out.

You should be able to run it without mods and get the crash, I think at least. Our save directory is a mess at the moment so I'm not sure I would be able to pinpoint that savefile, if it even exists. I would also like to say that prior to this base causing a crash, we had the exact same issue occur on the 7th. We also removed mods. We ended up resolving the issue by using playersonly and halting the physics so we could render the area, but we don't know if that's what fixed it as a patch came out at the exact time we were concluding that test. Sorry for all the confusing details, but thanks again for looking into this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

Our server cluster has also been hit with these fatal errors. It started with the center but over 3 days all 4  of the servers including center, island, SE and ragnarok are now unplayable. We have ran every possible troubleshoot on our end, including fiddling with the main host server. Here's some speccs and information about our servers and the system of the server it runs on and I hope some of this information will be useful to you.

Server OS: Ubuntu Server 16.04 "Xenial Xerus" LTS (Linux)

Our mod list: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=884056405

If you require any further information or would like save files and settings files please send me a message here or find me on discord on this channel under the name Valkyrja: https://discordapp.com/invite/5WjukkD

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now